Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Under that tree again!

Re: Frozen Meet and Greet

Quote Originally Posted by soyukamaru View Post
    I've checked Disneyland website again, and the Frozen Meet & Greet is still not listed on Jan 7th onwards. The last date it is listed seem to be Jan 6th from 11AM - 4:30PM. Not only that, I also looked at other meet and greets. All of them are not listed on Jan 7th. Fantasy Faire, Merida, Pixie Hollow, Duffy all say "No times available". Does it mean that there would be NO meet and greets at all after the holiday season? Or is it simply not updated yet on the website?
    It is just not updated.

Do this meet and greet on the 6th or later and the total time, wait + visit, will be around 45 minutes.

Spend the 1st part of your trip before the 6th on Holiday only things, and high capacity attractions.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• My Favorite Anna

I've checked Disneyland website again, and the Frozen Meet & Greet is still not listed on Jan 7th onwards. The last date it is listed seem to be Jan 6th from 11AM - 4:30PM. Not only that, I also looked at other meet and greets. All of them are not listed on Jan 7th. Fantasy Faire, Merida, Pixie Hollow, Duffy all say "No times available". Does it mean that there would be NO meet and greets at all after the holiday season? Or is it simply not updated yet on the website?
    As far as I know I have never seen Disneyland put any of there meet and greets on there website on there calendars. But there should be meet and greets with Frozen and all the others.

MY LONG TIME FRIEND THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN FOR 2 YEARS.

Thank you guys! You really put my mind at easy. I've been stressing about this since my kids are Frozen-addicts at the moment and they will really be disappointed if we cannot meet the princesses.

• Future Indy Castmember

Most likely due to Disney not finalizing the schedules for the meet and greets after the holiday season. Thats usually the case.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12