Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Any passholders out there?!

What's up guys new here, huge Disney fan I usually go every other weekend. Any pass holders out there?? If so what pass do you have and what days do you normally go?? Here ill go first:

pass type: Premium
    Days: Varies between Friday and Saturday.
    What do I usually do?: Mostly walk around love to eat all the snacks we usually hang during the day time in Disneyland and at night head over to DCA for Mad T.

• Under that tree again!

Re: Any passholders out there?!

Pass type: Premier
    Days: Varies but usually 3 days that fall between Thursday and Tuesday.
    What do I do?: Almost every attractions and a lot of favorites repeatedly. Eat lunch in the park, rarely breakfast and sometime dinner. Shop every now and then not every visit.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Not the Fallen

Pass type: Premium
    Days: Friday or Saturday.
    What do I usually do?: Have to ride Pirates and Indy first, then head over to DCA for Cars and The Little Mermaid. I also take advantage of the short wait times during the fireworks and Fantasmic.

Pass type: Premium (just me and my wife, no kids)
    Days: Varies between Sunday and Saturday, nighttime more often than daytime. We go usually at least once a week, sometimes 4-5 times a week during the summer hours.
    What do we usually do?: Mostly walk around looking at the shops and the new artwork at Disneyana, or Off the Page in DCA, or Wonderground Gallery in DTD, and then end the evening at DCA for Mad T or TLT for Tomasina.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Pass type: Premier
    Days: Varies but usually 3 days that fall between Thursday and Tuesday.
    What do I do?: Almost every attractions and a lot of favorites repeatedly. Eat lunch in the park, rarely breakfast and sometime dinner. Shop every now and then not every visit.
    Never met anyone with a premier pass! How often do you go to Disneyland and WDW? Any other special benefits that Premium members don't get?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    Pass type: Premium
    Days: Friday or Saturday.
    What do I usually do?: Have to ride Pirates and Indy first, then head over to DCA for Cars and The Little Mermaid. I also take advantage of the short wait times during the fireworks and Fantasmic.
    Must ride Pirates and Indy no matter what! Well only if the Indy fastpasses are working lol

Quote Originally Posted by mine,mine,mine View Post
    Pass type: Premium (just me and my wife, no kids)
    Days: Varies between Sunday and Saturday, nighttime more often than daytime. We go usually at least once a week, sometimes 4-5 times a week during the summer hours.
    What do we usually do?: Mostly walk around looking at the shops and the new artwork at Disneyana, or Off the Page in DCA, or Wonderground Gallery in DTD, and then end the evening at DCA for Mad T or TLT for Tomasina.
    Poor kids! Haha jk love Mad T! You guys prefer the DJ or the Band?

• #bringevilback

I have a premier (to address the questions above, no extra benefits other than having a premium pass in both CA and FL. Same discounts and such apply. I got it for one Orlando trip this year, the difference at the time was $220 and a 5 day hopper at WDW is $370 so being local in Anaheim and one WDW trip more than makes it worthwhile)

I go various days, usually during the week but sometimes weekends...whenever I feel like driving the couple of miles down ball to get there!

I have two different visiting styles, one when it's just me, then I usually hit some of the big rides, grab a snack, watch F!, wander around. If I'm with my almost 2 yo niece I do character visits and little kid rides...mostly things that spin, yuck!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by tomorrowmagicman View Post
    Never met anyone with a premier pass! How often do you go to Disneyland and WDW? Any other special benefits that Premium members don't get?
    Basically it's a Premium for both resorts, the both resorts is the only special part.

Disneyland is my home park and I go about every month and sometimes a few times a month. WDW is a vacation and I go usually for a full week once or twice a year, and a few days tacked onto a yearly cruise.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

We have SoCal select passes for my wife, me, and our son.

We go whatever days we can, my wife is a nurse and has random days off during the week so we go usually once or twice a month.

We almost always get space mountain passes first, then usually have some particular ride we really want to try or hit first. Once we did all fantasy land, another we went through tomorrow land. Sometimes we end up in DCA first. We try to keep it fresh.

• Disney Dork

I have a deluxe pass.

i go whenever my schedule permits which could any day of the week but Saturday.

i do Indy, pirate, HM, It's a Small World, Space Mountain, Star Tours, BLAB, and then whatever is open at DCA

We have SoCal select passes. They are just about to expire. Funny thing is I think we only went twice this past year. We did spend a week at the DW. I guess I need to decide if I'm going to re-up.

• Evil is Sexy

Premium passes
    We go at random days, usually try to avoid the weekends and major holidays.
    Star Tours, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain are our "must" rides in the main park. With people watching, window shopping, hidden Mickey sighting and snacking as our other favorite activities.
    Evening times we usually watch Fantasmic! or Mad T if they're performing.

We prefer the live band. N and S are our favorite Hatter/Alice combo.
    Last edited by WildeNight; 01-07-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Hopefully ill be getting to go to WDW next year for my Senior yr. never been! I'll deft get the Premier pass then.

Man you guys who get too go weekdays are so lucky! Must be no lines! Seems the older crowd likes the band vs the younger generation who like the DJ, like Me lol Love the band though just not as much as the house music though

• Not the Fallen

Must ride Pirates and Indy no matter what! Well only if the Indy fastpasses are working lol
    Lol. I usually go alone, so I tend to take advantage of single rider. Definitely cuts the wait time down.

• Evil is Sexy

Hopefully ill be getting to go to WDW next year for my Senior yr. never been! I'll deft get the Premier pass then.

Man you guys who get too go weekdays are so lucky! Must be no lines! Seems the older crowd likes the band vs the younger generation who like the DJ, like Me lol Love the band though just not as much as the house music though
    While the DJ's are skilled at what they do (and I dated one back in the day, so I know what they do on and off stage to work their magic), I find the band to be more entertaining and quirky and work more for the crowd. Ya know?
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Foolish Mortal

Pass type: Southern California
    Days: Friday evenings and Sunday afternoon and evenings. Occasional random midweek day here and there if I take a day off work
    What do I do?: We usually hit up DCA first and play it by ear. Fastpass for SOC, then head over to Little Mermaid to get warmed up, then RSR or TSM, ITTBAB sometimes Heimlich's. I love walking the Grizzly Mtn path, but loathe walking by the smoking area to get in it. After a couple hours of DCA we head over to DL and again play it by ear. Lately we have been trying to hit up the shows or random things we haven't done in a long time that don't involve moving attractions per say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast