Thread: Area Loops

•   
    • Astigmatic

Blog Entries

Area Loops

Letís say that a person wants copies of Disneyland and California Adventure area loops. How or where would this hypothetical person get these hypothetical cds/mp3s? Hypothetically speaking, that is.

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Area Loops

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocat
    Letís say that a person wants copies of Disneyland and California Adventure area loops. How or where would this hypothetical person get these hypothetical cds/mp3s? Hypothetically speaking, that is.
    Are you referring to audio?

Or, are you looking for "aerial oops," overhead shots with a finger smudge in the corner?

Or (yeah, I don't know when to quit), are you looking for area loos? MousePlanet has a great web page on the bathrooms of Disneyland.

I believe there are recordings of Disneyland ambient music sold by Disney. You might have to arrange them to the official loops being pumped in, though.

Also, "The Aromas of Disneyland," burnt coffee smell in The Esplanade, cookies baking on Main Street, USA, spilled Dole Whips in Adventureland, are all re-created by Stick-Up, and are available in a grocery store near you.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Clear for Dispatch

I know where you can purchase fruit loops.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocat
    You can try http://www.1313southharborblvd.com/ they have sounds you can listen too. WHere as loops I guess you could make your own. On amazon you can get A musical History of Disneyland. Its 6 discs covering 50 years of Disneyland including ride audio. There are some loops. I dont see much for DCA unless someone posts it on a news board. I hope you find what your looking for.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Hypothetically, you sleaze around the 'net and search wide and far with typiclly little to no luck at all. Occasionally you'll find a kind soul that will send you some files. But I've had trouble finding loops too. They're quite difficult to come by.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Know More Than You Should

Step 1: Go to http://www.disneymusicloops.com. They have listings of hundreds of music loops from Disneyland, DCA, WDW and more.

Step 2: Go to http://www.1313southharborblvd.com/. This page (http://1313southharborblvd.com/music...tro%20page.htm) has hundreds of tracks from music loops around Disneyland. The other tracks can be found on cd and on the iTunes music store (for example, many of the tracks from the Main Street Loop can be found on iTunes).

Using these two sites as well as Google, MiceChat, eBay and iTunes, it is possible to piece together the loops, or at least the partial loops.

Fortunetly, many of the tracks played in Disney's California Adventure are from commercially released albums, so those aren't as difficult to piece together. The same is true for Disneyland, but in Disneyland most of the music is specific to Disneyland which is where 1313 South Harbor Blvd. comes in to help.