Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• Future Imagineer

Micechat Update: Tomorrow(land) on Hold, Submarines, and 60th Anniversary Update

From Today's Micechat Article:
    MiceChat - Disneyland Resort, Features, MiceAge Update - MiceAge Disneyland Update: Goat Hijinks, Jedi Mind Tricks and Rabbit Holes

Highlights:
    - Star Wars in Tomorrowland delayed, but new Tomorrowland facades for Buzz and Star Tours.
    - Submarines Closure to reopen in 2015 and close permanently in 2016
    - Electrical Parade return to Disneyland for 60th
    - Golden Horseshoe Revue to return as part of the celebration
    - Matterhorn to get it's star back for X-mas 2015
    - Details on the upcoming Soarin' reberbishment
    - New Final Lift scene for Big Thunder Mountain
    - Hope isn't lost for the Fantasyland dark ride upgrades

•   

Re: Micechat Update: Tomorrow(land) on Hold, Submarines, and 60th Anniversary Update

Wait and see

• Closed Account

Re: Micechat Update: Tomorrow(land) on Hold, Submarines, and 60th Anniversary Update

MSEP is NOT gonna come back. It won't make it under TDO's maintencene

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Right Ear View Post
    From Today's Micechat Article:
    MiceChat - Disneyland Resort, Features, MiceAge Update - MiceAge Disneyland Update: Goat Hijinks, Jedi Mind Tricks and Rabbit Holes

Highlights:

- Electrical Parade return to Disneyland for 60th
    Best update yet.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• The doctor is in

So they're bragging about the most profitable holiday season in park history, but then turn around and say they have no money. Because that makes sense.
    Nothing but more pushing of Star Wars plans that were never confirmed and tying to reiterate their theory that the subs are closed forever.

I think the most important tidbit was the potential return of the Electrical Parade. If that does come back I will make time to visit in 2015 regardless of what is going on.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• Sock Puppet

So, the earliest DLR could see ANYTHING new would be 2018-2019 in DL and that wouldn't allow for anything new in DCA, which desperately needs another major e-ticket ride as the massive difference in park attendance between the 2 parks during the holidays proved, wouldn't see anything new for roughly 8-10 years after CARSLAND. Why doesn't Burbank just take a giant dump on the DLR to show how they really feel about the property compared to WDW and the Asia parks.
    Horrible times in Anaheim. I hope the excitement generated by Potter completely overwhelms SOCAL and has a big effect on the publics park going habits.

• Nutty about Disney parks

Colglazier is addressing the two most critical issues with DL right now, the Tomorrowland reskin and the Alice in Wonderland exterior track. That is more than enough for me. I'd rather see them go all out for the 75th anniversary then for them to go broke by then.
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

• film975

I am beginning to think a Star Wars expansion was never really in the cards for Disneyland's Tomorrowland to begin with. It's concerning me a bit too that MiceChat continues to push this rumor. However, I do like the ideas of the Electrical Parade and the Golden Horseshoe Revue possibly coming back. Let's hope they also bring the Traveling Salesman back this time around.

I feel like Miceage has been pushing the "THE SUBS ARE DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED" since ... 2012? Maybe before? I feel like I've been reading the same "subs. doomed. Closing soon! Never to return! Ever!" for a long time.

•   

I think we have to wait and see on July 17 2014 when disneyland turn 59 year old, They maybe announce on that day, like the way they did it for disneyland 50th anniversary they announce on July 17 2004 when disneyland turn 49 year old.

I hope the Fantasyland rides get approval for the updates. Some rides would benefit from it, such as Snow White, with the technology they have shown off with Indiana and the holiday Haunted Mansion, they could create a more realistic apple.

Also I hope the rumors of re-theming Tommorowland into a Space Port is true it fit the theme of the land imo. Once Tommorowland is finished (if it happens) I hope we finally get some TLC for ToonTown.

• Unhelpful User

Where is Al Lutz?

• The doctor is in

The issue I have with this apparent re-imaging of the Tomorrowland facades. If the Star Wars rumors never come true and there is no Star Wars land then we're stuck with potential Star Wars themed facades that won't match anything.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• Former Churro Jockey

I think that's why they're going with a spaceport theme. It's super generic and it can fit Star Wars or anything else that they want to do.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by FritoKAL View Post
    I feel like Miceage has been pushing the "THE SUBS ARE DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED" since ... 2012? Maybe before? I feel like I've been reading the same "subs. doomed. Closing soon! Never to return! Ever!" for a long time.
    We can only hope their right. Good riddance to bad company.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikefutbolero View Post
    Where is Al Lutz?
    Short version: Al essentially passed the torch to the MiceChat crew shortly after the 10 year celebration.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast