Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Disney Cast Member Interview Advice?

Hello!

I recently interviewed for a position at Disneyland. The interview was over a Skype program as I am in another state and it seemed to go really well. It only lasted about 15 minutes (way shorter than I thought it would be.) It has been a little over 2 weeks since the interview and I am getting so anxious and impatient! How long does it take Disney to get back to people they have interviewed? It was for a choreographer position so only one position was open. Also, will Disney get back to me even if I DON'T get the job? I really hope so either way. I just hate the waiting game!

Heather

• Former Churro Jockey

With that kind of position I don't know. A choreographer is a little different then a ride operator or a parking lot attendant. Back in the day they used to mail postcards to people they had rejected, but a choreographer sounds a little more like a professional position to me.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Best luck to the Original Poster and also to HeatherMae!

(I would be so honored to be allowed to polish the carousels even at minimum wage at four a.m.)
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Quote Originally Posted by Heathermae View Post
    Hello!

I recently interviewed for a position at Disneyland. The interview was over a Skype program as I am in another state and it seemed to go really well. It only lasted about 15 minutes (way shorter than I thought it would be.) It has been a little over 2 weeks since the interview and I am getting so anxious and impatient! How long does it take Disney to get back to people they have interviewed? It was for a choreographer position so only one position was open. Also, will Disney get back to me even if I DON'T get the job? I really hope so either way. I just hate the waiting game!

Heather
    Although I never have interviewed with Disney, I'm assuming they would let you know either way. I can't imagine having an interview and then just being left hanging without a courteous message. I hope you get it though! That sounds like a fun job and would fantastic on a resume!

Hello,

Thank you for your responses! Sadly, I did not get the job. I am just honored that I was selected to be interviewed so that makes me feel a little better ha! They did give me a call which I really appreciated and asked that I continue applying with the Disney Company. That's a good sign, right? Hopefully I will have more opportunities like that.

Heather

• Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Heathermae View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your responses! Sadly, I did not get the job. I am just honored that I was selected to be interviewed so that makes me feel a little better ha! They did give me a call which I really appreciated and asked that I continue applying with the Disney Company. That's a good sign, right? Hopefully I will have more opportunities like that.

Heather
    Sorry you didn't get the job you applied for It is definitely a good sign they gave you a call and asked you to keep applying!

• Former Churro Jockey

Sorry you didn't get the job...
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12