View Poll Results: Star Wars Land: Attraction Rumors/Projections That Most Excite Your Inner Jedi/Sith!

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Star Wars ride w/ technology that is equivalent or superior to USH Transformers and IOA Spiderman

10 28.57%
  • SW ride w/ tech equivalent or superior to Forbidden Journey - and/or Disney Soarin'' ride system

4 11.43%
  • SW project placing new version of Astro Orbitor atop building by Space Mountain

9 25.71%
  • Millenium Falcon walk-thru on former Astro Orbitor platform (w/ R2D2)

9 25.71%
  • Tatooin Cantina hot spot replacing Tomorrowland Terrace (possible w/ SW VII charcters)

15 42.86%
  • Speeder Bike ride - featuring trek thru forrest and an Ewok villaige - &/or SW themed Jet Pack ride

16 45.71%
  • Inverted coaster w/flying vehicles that travel about land w/ holo-Luke, Hans and Leia

6 17.14%
  • Jedi Talk With Yoda interactive (like Turtle Talk w/ Crush - or redesigned SW watercraft (Subs) ride

5 14.29%
  • Swivelling "Gallactic Mine Coaster" - and or indorr SW villains robo-coaster

4 11.43%
  • Recycled DL 60th Nostalgic "Bloopers side of the Force" presentation w/ hosts Jar Jar Binks

1 2.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Star Wars Land: Attraction Rumors/Projections That Most Excite Your Inner Jedi/Sith

Word is that the tracks will be torn out of the buildings that the People Mover and Rocket Rods travelled through. I believe it possible that Glendale, TDA and WDI could be planning lay new track that would accomodate Pod Racers or perhaps vehicles designed to look like the ones from the upcoming SWVII - IX triology.

Along with this, a new loading/unloading dock may be a part of future plans as well. As the former platform is rumored for another attraction, the new dock would probably be located elsewhere - possibly running off of the rumored new Astro Orbitor ride area on the roof of a building near Space Mountain.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• First star to the right..

Re: Star Wars Land: Attraction Rumors/Projections That Most Excite Your Inner Jedi/Si

And where did you hear all this?

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Star Wars Land: Attraction Rumors/Projections That Most Excite Your Inner Jedi/Si

Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    And where did you hear all this?
    A recent Micechart update related that the tracks will be torn out of the buildings that the People Mover and Rocket Rods travelled through: MiceChat - Disneyland Resort, Features, MiceAge Update, Top Content - MiceAge Disneyland Update: Goat Hijinks, Jedi Mind Tricks and Rabbit Holes. The rest was my projected idea.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-16-2014 at 02:17 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

As long as it isn't like Universals over-reliance on 3D technology. I prefer "real" rides rather than simulations.

• Minion

How about none of the above.

• Artistic integrity

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    A recent Micechart update
    According to a google search I just did - this Micechart does not exist.

Just brings me to Micechat links.
    MY SIGNATURE:
    Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

• The doctor is in

Quote Originally Posted by frollofan View Post
    I agree. None of those sound enjoyable to me.

Jedi Talk with Yoda? Come on.
    I wish Frozen would have never been made.

• Down Pluto!

Agreed. None of the above. Ever.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

• Donald's #1 Fan

I'd rather have the old orange grove back instead of Star Wars Land.

I'm not kidding.

And I LOVE Star Wars. I love Star Tours. But a whole land? Stick a fork on Disneyland and paint every spire on the castle. There's no imagination left in the world (or at least at the Burbank HQ's).

I agree none

Looking at these results, I see I'm not alone in being in rush to see more 3d simulators. Just like with the movies, lets have more practical effects please! Sick of CGI!

Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

I'm about theming certain areas of the park as much as you guys are, but we're at the point that honestly, bring on the Star Wars stuff. When was the last time we got a great, brand new ride that wasn't Pixar themed in Disneyland? Indiana Jones?

This is INCREDIBLY pessimistic and probably wrong, but the way I look at it, the era of Imagineers being given free reign for original ideas is dead for the time being. I'd rather have some Star Wars stuff rather than say, a Wall-E ride.

•   
    • Minion

I'd rather them break TL in half and make a real Star Wars land if they want it in Disneyland. I have layed out how that could be done in the sub/innoventions/autopia area in other threads. Have a TL and a SWL in the current TL land which dominates 1/3 the park already with lot's of dead space IMO. I like some of the ideas above but not the locations.

Yoda talk!? It would be like Turtle talk with Crush. Makes sense, this does not

Agree.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast