Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: If Disneyland does go the Nostalgia Route for the 60 th what would you like to se

I really want the electrical parade to return. And maybe another version of long lost friends, except instead of having the characters all at Big Thunder Ranch, they could "roam" around in the lands that they belong to. For example, flora, fauna, and merryweather in fantasyland; or terk and jane in adventureland.

Re: If Disneyland does go the Nostalgia Route for the 60 th what would you like to se

Quote Originally Posted by disneylover16 View Post
    I really want the electrical parade to return. And maybe another version of long lost friends, except instead of having the characters all at Big Thunder Ranch, they could "roam" around in the lands that they belong to. For example, flora, fauna, and merryweather in fantasyland; or terk and jane in adventureland.
    More roaming characters would be awesome.

Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

• Minion

I'd rather see them restore every single thing in the park to mint condition, as a matter of pride in the park. That would be true nostalgia.

I'd also like to see them de-centralize the fireworks and fire them simultaneously from several locations: the Matterhorn, the castle, Splash Mountain, Grizzly Peak and the Carsland peaks. Yes I know, there are fallout zones required by state law, but with careful designs they could fit some effects in.

• Master of Disaster

only thing I want... People mover!

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by bayouguy View Post
    Just one thing: get rid of the monster making gridlock fireworks show. It was nice for a little while. That'll make Disneyland feel like its ol' After Dark times instead of 405/101 Freeways gridlock times.

This needs to be repeated!

• Singing Drinker

Muletrain through Anaheim's Wonderland, trains forming on Western now!
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• Minion

-return Tahitian Terrace
    -return striped canopies to Jungle Cruise temporarily
    -Hatbox ghost
    -Main Street Electrical Parade
    -old attraction uniforms for CMs

• Disneyland History Lover

Virtual ride thrus of recreations of extinct and beloved attractions. They could do this by 3D video at the Magic Eye Theater or some sort of setup in Innoventions.

Flush Nemo and install updated Submarine Voyage stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    I'd love to see them create some kind of virtual ride where you can experience old rides like Inner Space or watch the Country Bear Jamboree. It doesn't need to be a simulator, just a temporary theater would be nice. The only problem is whether Disney has (or kept) full flow-through videos of any of their old rides.
    I agree as well, I love the virtual experiences that they have been doing at the D23 Conventions and it would be a great way to look back at the past without physically doing much. My list would include Tahitian Terrace, Hatbox Ghost in the Mansion, Electrical Parade, and some new announcements on Tomorrowland and or Hollywoodland.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

• Minion

Ya know, I just realized I would love if we got an announcement of big new projects for Tomorrow land and maybe even another small Fantasy land expansion in the motor boat cruis area
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

I love everyone's ideas.

I AGREE, we are OVER the fireworks shows that cause half the park to be closed! Thanks Steve Davison but enough already! Leave Fantasyland open, uninterrupted, for the full operating hours of the park.
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
    -

-In the ongoing discussion of the HBG returning to the HM, I think the 60th would be an appropriate time frame.
    As much as I would love to see the HBG come back for the 60th, I find it highly unlikely. Rumors have been speculating for years and some geniuses at Disney just use him a a merchandising opportunity.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by hanshotfirst77 View Post
    As much as I would love to see the HBG come back for the 60th, I find it highly unlikely. Rumors have been speculating for years and some geniuses at Disney just use him a a merchandising opportunity.
    I'll never believe he isn't coming, we all saw him/videos of him at D23 last year. And I can't believe that disney would spend ALL that money to build him only to use at D23 and not plan on installing him in the attraction
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by SpectroMan View Post
    I love everyone's ideas.

I AGREE, we are OVER the fireworks shows that cause half the park to be closed! Thanks Steve Davison but enough already! Leave Fantasyland open, uninterrupted, for the full operating hours of the park.
    YES!!!! You paying attention, Disney?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast