Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    326

    Has anyone done a chart for the refurbs?

    Repair happens, in fact, it should

    but I've now seen notices for three refurbishments I'd like to keep track of....
    or get in a last visit before being deprived for a time

    has anyone done a chart of the refurbishments, down and up dates
    ;-)

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    927

    Re: Has anyone done a chart for the refurbs?

    Quote Originally Posted by GwenRowan View Post
    Repair happens, in fact, it should

    but I've now seen notices for three refurbishments I'd like to keep track of....
    or get in a last visit before being deprived for a time

    has anyone done a chart of the refurbishments, down and up dates
    ;-)
    The Dateline Disneyland articles that come out every Monday have refurbishment schedules at the bottom.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    57

  4. #4

    • Chief Troublemaker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere, out there
    Posts
    1,582

    Re: Has anyone done a chart for the refurbs?

    There are plenty of lists out there, Disney websites & others.

    Problem is that dates just keep changing & so the different lists show differing dates. I don't think I've seen refurb dates move and change as much as I've been seeing now. And as many conflicting dates between different lists, either. Maybe it's just that the refurbs are affecting more of my favorite rides this year but it seems every time I check it's like 'open! now closed. now open! nope closed'.

    I'm keeping my own 'mini-list' but I'm about to just tear it into confetti and just wait until I get there to see what's open!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    326

    Re: Has anyone done a chart for the refurbs?



    that is great :-)
    thank you

    we have friends who come from out of the area, disappointing when their favorites are down

  6. #6

    • I'm not really here
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Too Far From Disneyland
    Posts
    11,236

    Re: Has anyone done a chart for the refurbs?

    I'd make a Gantt chart, but it changes so frequently right now that it isn't worth it. Hm, maybe some code to grab the dateline disney page, parse out the schedule and create it? This would be a fun project if I didn't have 18 other projects right now.

    Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

  7. #7

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    326

    Re: Has anyone done a chart for the refurbs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    There are plenty of lists out there, Disney websites & others.

    Problem is that dates just keep changing & so the different lists show differing dates. I don't think I've seen refurb dates move and change as much as I've been seeing now. And as many conflicting dates between different lists, either. Maybe it's just that the refurbs are affecting more of my favorite rides this year but it seems every time I check it's like 'open! now closed. now open! nope closed'.

    I'm keeping my own 'mini-list' but I'm about to just tear it into confetti and just wait until I get there to see what's open!
    I'm guessing you are not local.... the refurb challenge, I bet someone could turn it into a game...
    One of the really nice things about being sort-of-local.... when attractions are down or the lines too long, I can just walk and enjoy the scenery.
    Interesting, I wonder why the sudden changes.... I've also heard several different stories about the new attractions I was so excited about... Monsters Inc street, no, yes, no, yes, Tatooine bar, no, yes........
    dart board?

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    326

    Re: Has anyone done a chart for the refurbs?

    Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    I'd make a Gantt chart, but it changes so frequently right now that it isn't worth it. Hm, maybe some code to grab the dateline disney page, parse out the schedule and create it? This would be a fun project if I didn't have 18 other projects right now.

    That would be great ;-)
    that is about what I had in mind :-)

  9. #9

    • Meh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    3,284

    Re: Has anyone done a chart for the refurbs?

    Thanks KM63! I was also looking for this!

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Has anyone done the Welcome to Disneyland tour?
    By Pfsjed in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 05:36 PM
  2. [Question] Has anyone done the new Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour?
    By Sk8Leigh in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 06:26 PM
  3. Has anyone done the VIP tour for USH and is it worth the money?
    By Timon'sGirl in forum Universal Studios California
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 10:55 AM
  4. [Question] Has anyone done the CAPTAIN HOOK’S TREASURE CHEST hunt
    By matcase in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 12:42 PM
  5. Has anyone done the Playhouse Disney Show?
    By Dr. Shrinker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 01:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •