Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Dream in wonderful color!

Re: World of Color Returns

Does anyone remember the recent miceage article that said there would be a revamping of the show in the near future? I can't find the article now but I remember it saying something about Steve Davison planning a major upgrade for the show.

I wonder if the real reason they haven't replaced Brave or added the new Screamin lights is because they are waiting to debut a brand new version of WoC?
    Last edited by nonob88; 02-27-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

• Buena Vista St. & Red Car

I also heard of a revamp coming along for WOC due out in May

I believe the biggest reason behind the lack of changes to WOC is that Steve Davison has been busy with a lot of other projects right now (Festival of Fantasy in WDW, Paint the Night in HKDL, and he's posted on Facebook about doing other work in HK and Shanghai) and simply hasn't been available to come play with WOC. From what I've seen, WOC is Steve's baby, and there likely wouldn't be any major changes to the show (like new effects or show scene additions/subtractions) without Steve's involvement. I believe that once he has a chance to come back to the States and dedicate some time to it, we'll see some new changes to WOC.
    *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
    *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
    *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Quote Originally Posted by LD1984 View Post
    I was really hoping for the original (non Brave, or Pirates 4) version back. Oh well...
    I think most of is want this. I miss the entire villains segment with Chernabog and the Firebird.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12