•   

Does DL track AP'S visits?

I was wondering if any of you have ever found a page that tracks visits for annual pass holders? I am interested in seeing how much i go and for how long i go. Plus i would imagine the marketing team at Disney would be using this information for there metrics.

Re: Does DL track AP'S visits?

If you have an AP I believe it keeps track of it on your account page. Go to Disneyland.com, sign in, then go to My Annual Pass (or something like that), it should be on the top right corner, if not the last tab on the page. Then you can go to all kinds of info on your pass from there. Hope this helps.
    "The cold never bothered me anyway." ~Elsa, Frozen

•   

I have visited that section of the site, however i feel the # is flawed, because i have saved all my parking receipts and the number of times i have visited DLR is substantially more than listed online. I was asking about a more detailed log, with time swipes and information like that, i am sure Dis marketing has the info they just withheld it from pass holders and guests.

• Here's my 2 cents

Yeah its flawed info, I'm not sure what time period is being shown and my daughters numbers are only slightly more than mine, yet she goes to the Park 4 times as often as I do
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

I believe it counts the number of times you enter a park, regardless if it's the same day. That's why the number of "visits" is so high. Took me awhile to figure that out.

•   

My # of visits is ultra low. I cant seem to figure out if this is a yearly or quarterly #. Could be reset every 3 months or something like that and work on the fiscal year. Cause i imagine that's how the corp Disney is structured and that is how marketing likes to view the metrics.

I believe it counts the number of times you enter a park, regardless if it's the same day. That's why the number of "visits" is so high

I don't believe this is the case. I wondered before, and tested it to a small extent. It seems the "my visits" counter is counting attendance to either park on any given calendar day.

IE. I go to DL on Monday, CA on Tuesday, when I come home and check, the counter has gone up by 2. If I go to DL Monday morning, CA in the afternoon, then back to DL Monday at dinner time, the counter only goes up by 1.

However, I believe when you renew your pass, you need to enter your new barcode into your profile for it to keep counting. The person I go with usually renews in person, and rarely uses the AP site. I usually renew online. Since I do it online I'm in the habit of updating my barcode. I know exactly the number of times I've been without my in-person renewing friend. Based on the counter in my account, I'm pretty sure it's accurate. My friend's counter looks much lower. I'm assuming this is due to skipping several years of passes' barcodes from being tied to the web account.

about a more detailed log, with time swipes and information like that, i am sure Dis marketing has the info they just withheld it from pass holders and guests.

Most definitely.

They only count the first swipe of the day.

Also, you can go to the front ticket booths and they can give you more details on your visits.

• Here's my 2 cents

since the pass barcodes don't change anymore, it just keeps renewing the same pass with the same barcode, this is what I found, before my renewal on January 8th = 358 visits, update the barcode on the AP site today, (re entering the same barcode) it now says I have 262 visits, so I don't know what the heck is going on.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

On the DL website, my number is accurate, accounting for 1 visit per day I spent in either park at the resort. Hopping between parks does not up the number.

• Under that tree again!

I'm sure the company has a far better account of when we entered than our AP site displays.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

I remember for a while DH and I always went together, but our totals on the site were not the same. We figured that the total went up because they also swipe your card in the parking lot, and that seemed to make the difference.

• Minion

You can always ask at a ticket booth. They will give u number of time and dates u have left