• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Radiator Springs Racers Single Rider Lines

When is the best time to ride Radiator Springs Racers when the Single Rider line is like 5 minutes to no wait, besides at park opening?
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: Radiator Springs Racers Single Rider Lines

There is no good time as far as I've noticed. Here's a handy anecdote. I recall last year we went to an AP extra hours event at DCA one Friday. The park stayed open for two hours after regular closing for AP's. We got our bands in Cars Land and the wait was more than hour. We decided to wait for after regular hours, and sure enough the wait was LONGER after the park had closed.

Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

I've noticed that around noon seems to be the best for the single rider line. The 2-6 block always seems to be terrible.
    "You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension, beyond the deepest darkest corners of the imagination....inside the Twilight Zone."

Morning or evening is best, the wait is usually manageable, around 15-20 minutes.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

• Your cadaverous pallor

What i do on DCA mornings is go to paradise pier do midway mania and Screamin and then go over to single rider RSR Because Some smarter people go single rider first thing which makes the single rider line about 12 min but after it clears it goes down to about 4-8 min until about 10am then it goes to 20 11am 25 noon 40 and so on

• MaliBOOMer

I've walked right on in the single rider line before. It was about 1pm back at the end of August. The next day at that time it was 20 min. It's luck of the draw I think.
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form

• #bringevilback

I frequently do single rider and have not noticed a pattern for the weight. I don't bother anymore if it's to the bridge...it used to be the second bridge but the more I go on a ride, usually the less amount of time I'll wait for it in the future.

• Vidia's Minion

It's not really a single rider line. It's the help we don't have fast passes and don't want to wait in the two hour standby line, line.

•   

During the summer it broke down alot during the afternoons and i would find that it would always reopen around 5-6 once it cooled down a little bit. This is when the SR line would be at its prime because alot of SR leave the line when it breaks down due to the fact that they havent invested much time. Also if its passed the second bridge is 40 min +, anytime its before the 1st bridge its uually only 20 min. But that being said the speed of the line is dictated by the CM letting the single riders into the loading section of the ride, so that also is a variable to think about

I haven't used fast pass yet... we walked past a big line for the fast pass at RSR, got in line at the ride, 45 min.... another attraction line later in the day overheard guests talking about waiting 30 min for the fast pass, then 40 minutes for the ride (I suppose the regular line was longer by then). Monday, we walked past a line of people picking up fast passes for Star Tours when the was no line outside the main doors... I don't get it... why get a fast pass when there is almost no line? Is there some advantage I'm not seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Droberts1395 View Post
    During the summer it broke down alot during the afternoons and i would find that it would always reopen around 5-6 once it cooled down a little bit. This is when the SR line would be at its prime because alot of SR leave the line when it breaks down due to the fact that they havent invested much time.
    Lol that actually happened to me once. I went on the ride about a month after it opened and the single rider line was only about 10 minutes compared to I think about 180 at the time for standby. In reality I only waited about 5 minutes but when I got to the loading area, as I was waiting for the my car to pull up to the gate, the ride broke and I ended up waiting almost 4 hours in the loading gate. It's really a luck of the draw for wait times and also when it breaks down as I learned.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."