Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: anything open 24 hours OTHER than dennys by DLR?

I'm pretty sure Mimi's or Millie's is open 24 hours. They're on Harbor, right next to McDonald's. Good food and reasonable prices.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    Yeah, IHOP as other's have said. That used to be the CM hangout after work when we had a shift that ended at 2AM. Any day of the week (especially summer) I could go to IHOP late at night and find at least ten other people from my department there. If you want to hear off-duty CM's talk about the cute girls they saw that day and the dumb things that management did that day then IHOP at 2AM is the place (or at least it used to be). If you have kids, then IHOP is NOT the place, but then they probably wouldn't be up at 2AM anyway.
    I heard that the Denny's on Katella and State College was a "CM Hang Out." My CM friends called it a "Code D?"
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Former Churro Jockey

It probably depends on the department. The different departments don't really interact with each other too much, so maybe attractions or custodial or security would hang out at Denny's and ODV would hang out at IHOP. The rumor was that we picked IHOP because some ODV cast members had gotten themselves banned from Denny's, but truthfully it's probably because Denny's gave a 10% discount to Disneyland CM's and IHOP gave a 15% discount.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

• Nerd

Entertainment wise? Probably not.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I'm pretty sure Mimi's or Millie's is open 24 hours. They're on Harbor, right next to McDonald's. Good food and reasonable prices.
    Millie's and Mimi's Cafe are not open 24 hours
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

The Pizza Press across the street - street level - I think in the Tropicana? Next door to the Camelot. they're open til 1 or 2 every day I think. Yummy pizza, reasonable prices, salads, etc.

If you have a car, NORM'S at Euclid & La Palma is
    open 24 hours and their food portions are large and reasonably priced.

Quote Originally Posted by opethfan View Post
    What's wrong with the Subway on Katella?

It was there I realised that US Subways have real avocados. Canadian ones only get mushed avocados
    Wouldn't mushed still be considered real? It's just a variation on how it's served.

However, back on topic

• In-N-Out Burger on Brookhurst (S of Broadway) is open until 1:00 am (1:30 am Friday/Saturday).
    • Del Taco on Harbor Blvd, south of Orangewood or the one on Katella east of Harbor is open 24 hours.
    • Alberto's Mexican Food at 1258 S State College Blvd (south of E Ball Rd) is open 24 hours.
    • M&M Donuts has amazing blueberry donuts and is open all night. 1614 W Katella Ave
    • Lee's Sandwiches on west side of Brookhurst Street, south of 22 is always open too.
    • Jack in the Box on Harbor Blvd, south of Orangewood is open until 3 am and you can gorge on one of those late night munchie meals.

• Singing Drinker

Plus, for what little "cuisine" they offer, there's 7-11 on Harbor and Katella as well as an AM/PM on Ball/Disneyland. Not exactly "meals", but if it's after hours and you just really need snacks they can be lifesavers.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by ericg View Post
    Wouldn't mushed still be considered real? It's just a variation on how it's served.

However, back on topic

• In-N-Out Burger on Brookhurst (S of Broadway) is open until 1:00 am (1:30 am Friday/Saturday).
    • Del Taco on Harbor Blvd, south of Orangewood or the one on Katella east of Harbor is open 24 hours.
    • Alberto's Mexican Food at 1258 S State College Blvd (south of E Ball Rd) is open 24 hours.
    • M&M Donuts has amazing blueberry donuts and is open all night. 1614 W Katella Ave
    • Lee's Sandwiches on west side of Brookhurst Street, south of 22 is always open too.
    • Jack in the Box on Harbor Blvd, south of Orangewood is open until 3 am and you can gorge on one of those late night munchie meals.

over the years, I have often stopped at the Food 4 Less 1600 W Katella, for a few groceries on my first evening in Anaheim, after DL has closed for the night. AND I couldn't believe the CROWDS in that parking lot, when M&M Donuts first opened! The lines there were INSANE!!!!! and the crowds haven't left, - and I still haven't had a donut there, because of the backup there.

•   
    • Big Al

If you like more of the diner food idea (and nicer than Denny's) try CoCo's Bakery at the corner of West Katella and West Street (kiddy corner from DCA). It has great food, large portions, great pricing and operates 24/7. It also feels safe late at night which can sometimes be a concern with some of the other options mentioned. Save room for the peach pie if you can. You can also try Tiffy's which is directly across the street from CoCo's. I think they're almost identical restaurants though I am not as familiar with Tiffy's menu or hours of operation (but I think they're 24/7 as well). Have a great trip!

Tiffy's is def not 24 hrs and I think Cocos is only 24 hrs seasonally. I don't believe they were even open 24 hrs last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    over the years, I have often stopped at the Food 4 Less 1600 W Katella, for a few groceries on my first evening in Anaheim, after DL has closed for the night. AND I couldn't believe the CROWDS in that parking lot, when M&M Donuts first opened! The lines there were INSANE!!!!! and the crowds haven't left, - and I still haven't had a donut there, because of the backup there.
    I showed up at M&M's at 2am on a Wednesday night/Thursday morning there once and still waited nearly an hour for my order of doughnuts.

The wait is long because he makes them fresh when you order them. Leading to a wonderful warm, soft blueberry doughnut where the glaze is still wet and sticky. An incredible experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12