Homemade items in park

Would it be acceptable for my daughter to wear a Minnie Mouse ear hat I make her? I was thinking about crocheting her an ear hat, just not sure if it wouldn't be allowed for some reason.

Also, any tips for homemade autograph books? When we went for Halloween in 2012 we decorated a sketchbook with Minnie wearing a witch hat. I was considering doing that again, but the sketchbook had way more pages than necessary, so I am trying to think of something autograph book size but blank/easy to decorate ourselves and with less pages.

Any other fun things to make at home and bring? As long as they won't cause a problem of course. :-)
    * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Homemade items in park

Quote Originally Posted by StarDustFairy View Post
    Would it be acceptable for my daughter to wear a Minnie Mouse ear hat I make her? I was thinking about crocheting her an ear hat, just not sure if it wouldn't be allowed for some reason.

Also, any tips for homemade autograph books? When we went for Halloween in 2012 we decorated a sketchbook with Minnie wearing a witch hat. I was considering doing that again, but the sketchbook had way more pages than necessary, so I am trying to think of something autograph book size but blank/easy to decorate ourselves and with less pages.

Any other fun things to make at home and bring? As long as they won't cause a problem of course. :-)
    Yes.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Quote Originally Posted by StarDustFairy View Post

I wish you could crochet me an ear hat -- oh, wait! I already HAVE ears! And I do not give autographs, I give PAWtographs.

What if you carefully folded a very large piece of paper down to autograph book size and then, when every panel is finished, unfold it to make a poster?

Or use a laundry marker on fabric squares to get the autographs and put them together like a quilt? You might have to take a piece of cardboard and a couple binder clips to make something stiff enough to write on.
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

• Misses Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by DobbysCloset View Post
    Or use a laundry marker on fabric squares to get the autographs and put them together like a quilt? You might have to take a piece of cardboard and a couple binder clips to make something stiff enough to write on.
    Pin win!

Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

• Minion

for an autograph book, art store supplies have palm size sketch pads, you could reduce the pages by half and decorate all the covers

Thanks for the suggestions! i'll need to look around at Michael's or something. I'm still interested in any more homemade stuff people make and bring in. Any homemade shirts or costumes? I always see the store bought princess dresses, I wonder if anyone has made their own versions of the dresses for their kids? If I could sew I think that would be fun to make.

I don't know why, but I really want to make a bunch of homemade stuff for this trip. Maybe I'm just eager to "show my Disney side."
    * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

I love seeing homemade items in the park especially costumes.
    Micheal's, Hobby Lobby, et al have lots of great stickers and scrapbook paper.

That sounds darling!