Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Annual Passholder Sleeping Beauty Screening & Fantasyland After Hours Event

From: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/news/sleeping-beauty-anniversary-for-passholders/

An Annual Passholder Event

Come celebrate the 55th anniversary of Sleeping Beauty with a special screening of the film plus an additional 2 hours—after Park closing—to enjoy select Fantasyland attractions!
    Date

• Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Screening Location
    Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home to
    Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park

Screening Times

• 11:00 AM
    • 1:00 PM
    • 3:00 PM
    • 5:00 PM
    • 7:00 PM

Film running time is approximately 76 minutes.
    Fantasyland After Hours Times

• 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM
    • Event will occur 2 hours after Park closing, which is currently scheduled for 8:00 PM.

Currently Scheduled Fantasyland After Hours Attractions

The remainder of the Park will not be open.
    Entertainment
    Be on the lookout for Disney Characters! You may see Maleficent, Aurora, Philip, Flora, Fauna and Meriwether.

Select merchandise and food locations will be available as well. Available attractions, entertainment and services subject to change without notice.
    Event Registration

• At 10:00 AM on the day of the event, Annual Passholders may begin registering at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park. Registration and distribution of event wristbands are subject to availability and capacity. Space is limited.
    • All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 may attend the event as long as there is space available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process.
    • Registration must be completed in person at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
    • It is recommended that all members of your party check-in together.
    • All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.

Wristbands

• Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband for a designated screening time.
    • Event wristbands are required for admission to both the assigned movie screening and the Fantasyland After Hours event. Wristbands are only valid for the designated screening.
    • Registered Passholders can have access to select Fantasyland attractions for an additional two (2) hours after regular Park closing by showing their valid event wristbands to the Cast Members at the participating attractions.
    • Registration and distribution of event wristbands are subject to availability and capacity.
    • Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.

Additional Information

• The Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House will open 15 minutes prior to screening time. Seating is not guaranteed. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
    • Sleeping Beauty is rated G and has a running time of approximately 76 minutes.
    • Valid Annual Passport is required for Theme Park admission, and separate Theme Park admission will not be provided.
    • Registered Passholders who have received a wristband may enter the Fantasyland portion of the event up until 30 minutes prior to the end of the event.
    • If you wish to exit the Park during the event, you may re-enter, until 30 minutes prior to the end of the event, with a valid hand stamp, event wristband and valid theme park admission.
    • The event does not guarantee access to any attraction or location, and may involve long wait periods.
    • Shows, information, attractions and elements of the event are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
    • The Park is currently scheduled to close at 8:00 PM for Guests not participating in this Annual Passholder event. Park closing time may change without notice.

Parking

• Parking will be available at both the Mickey & Friends parking structure and the Toy Story parking area.
    • Appropriate parking fees will apply.
    • Mickey & Friends parking trams and Toy Story shuttles will continue to run for one hour after the end of the Fantasyland After Hours experience.
    • Shuttle service to all other Disneyland Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Minion

Re: Annual Passholder Sleeping Beauty Screening & Fantasyland After Hours Event

I just saw this and was thinking about posting it here - but you beat me to it!

• Rock Star Minion

How many people could attend this?
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    How many people could attend this?
    I don't think it says anywhere what number is their cut-off. Usually with showings at the Opera House I think they limit wristbands to seating availability, but this event has multiple showings, and also includes after-hours (Fantasyland only). I wonder... ?

• Minion

• Registration and distribution of event wristbands are subject to availability and capacity.

The capacity of Fantasyland - not to exceed the total capacity for each screening at the Opera House? Anyone here have any ideas?

• Quiet As A Mouse!

I think they mean the capacity of the Opera House Theater of each showing.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    I think they mean the capacity of the Opera House Theater of each showing.
    Well that makes sense. So, you think the total combined capacity for all shows will be the total number of wristbands they'll give out?

• Quiet As A Mouse!

That is what I am taking from it. They will hand out as many wristbands of all the showings. I wonder how crowded will be next week.

• Minion

anything cool like this planned for late february?
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Can't go. Having a night class that evening. And I own a Blu-ray of the movie. Would love to see it on the big screen.
    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

• #bringevilback

I'm excited for the character M&G! You don't see the fairies, like, ever!

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    anything cool like this planned for late february?
    They only announce them about a week in advance, if that.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    They only announce them about a week in advance, if that.
    see I'm the level of fan that would go to ALL of these types of events, BUT the problem is that I live in Seattle
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Quiet As A Mouse!

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    I'm excited for the character M&G! You don't see the fairies, like, ever!

They were at Long Lost Friends Week last year for Limited Time Magic. Also, they are ALWAYS out for the CHOC Walk.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    They were at Long Lost Friends Week last year for Limited Time Magic. Also, they are ALWAYS out for the CHOC Walk.
    I consider the CHOC walk and all the RunDisney events to be just that, a special event. Yes the public can participate, but the number is very low compared to how many people will be in the park the rest of the day, let alone the year
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast