An Annual Passholder Event
Come celebrate the 55th anniversary of Sleeping Beauty with a special screening of the film plus an additional 2 hours—after Park closing—to enjoy select Fantasyland attractions!
- Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park
- 11:00 AM
- 1:00 PM
- 3:00 PM
- 5:00 PM
- 7:00 PM
Film running time is approximately 76 minutes.
Fantasyland After Hours Times
- 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Event will occur 2 hours after Park closing, which is currently scheduled for 8:00 PM.
Currently Scheduled Fantasyland After Hours Attractions
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Snow White's Scary Adventures
- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
- Pinocchio's Daring Journey
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
The remainder of the Park will not be open.
Be on the lookout for Disney Characters! You may see Maleficent, Aurora, Philip, Flora, Fauna and Meriwether.
Select merchandise and food locations will be available as well. Available attractions, entertainment and services subject to change without notice.
- At 10:00 AM on the day of the event, Annual Passholders may begin registering at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House (home to Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln) in Disneyland Park. Registration and distribution of event wristbands are subject to availability and capacity. Space is limited.
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 may attend the event as long as there is space available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process.
- Registration must be completed in person at the Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- It is recommended that all members of your party check-in together.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband for a designated screening time.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to both the assigned movie screening and the Fantasyland After Hours event. Wristbands are only valid for the designated screening.
- Registered Passholders can have access to select Fantasyland attractions for an additional two (2) hours after regular Park closing by showing their valid event wristbands to the Cast Members at the participating attractions.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands are subject to availability and capacity.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- The Main Street, U.S.A. Opera House will open 15 minutes prior to screening time. Seating is not guaranteed. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Sleeping Beauty is rated G and has a running time of approximately 76 minutes.
- Valid Annual Passport is required for Theme Park admission, and separate Theme Park admission will not be provided.
- Registered Passholders who have received a wristband may enter the Fantasyland portion of the event up until 30 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- If you wish to exit the Park during the event, you may re-enter, until 30 minutes prior to the end of the event, with a valid hand stamp, event wristband and valid theme park admission.
- The event does not guarantee access to any attraction or location, and may involve long wait periods.
- Shows, information, attractions and elements of the event are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- The Park is currently scheduled to close at 8:00 PM for Guests not participating in this Annual Passholder event. Park closing time may change without notice.
- Parking will be available at both the Mickey & Friends parking structure and the Toy Story parking area.
- Appropriate parking fees will apply.
- Mickey & Friends parking trams and Toy Story shuttles will continue to run for one hour after the end of the Fantasyland After Hours experience.
- Shuttle service to all other Disneyland Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.