Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Re: horrible ideas thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by monster heck View Post
    CircleVision 360.2

Every screen has a different Star Wars movie going on at the same time. And then they do Marvel movies with the same concept.

And you must stand for all 2-3 hours!
    But how long is the line? It might not be any more total standing than just waiting to get on Indy.
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain View Post
    Tomorrowland becomes Starbucksland. Every space becomes a starbucks, Every ride is a ride thru the starbucks factory and ends...of course at a starbucks. No free samples here though.
    This is a description of downtown Portland, Oregon, with the MAX light rail system standing in for the Monorail. I kid you not.

But it would still be better than Nescafeland.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcatrik View Post
    If they used Clarence "Ducky" Nash's original recordings for Donald's tantrums I would marathon this ride every visit. Every. Visit.
    Just for you, *****cat. We'll let you design the sound. I can't understand a word that Ducky says.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    ...A brand new attraction called, "The High School Musical Adventure: Troy and Chad's Frat House Party Bash!"

Haven't quite figured out what to do with the elevators...!
    I now know enough about the High School Musical franchise to prevent wanting to learn any more, but I do know about the elevators in a frat house.

They smell bad and people moan about throwing up.

Shipping a newly refurbished parade out to Orlando because they ruined their own leaving us with no nighttime parade...oh wait...

• Down Pluto!

Quote Originally Posted by fjhuerta View Post
    THIS. Though anything - even Star Wars related - is better than innoventions.
    I dunno... Kind of a toss-up.

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

• Hooterville, USA

Take out the MSEP and replace it with a greater parade callled Light Magic!

Oh boy, I can hardly wait!!!!!!!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

Replace the caretaker in the Haunted Mansion with an Eddie Murphy AA and Madame Leota's face with Jennifer Tilly's.

Quote Originally Posted by frollofan View Post
    Replace the caretaker in the Haunted Mansion with an Eddie Murphy AA and Madame Leota's face with Jennifer Tilly's.
    In all honesty if the Haunted Mansion film was successful like Pirates I think this would have happened.

The Wonderful World of Water. 700 very lucky guests can go on this brand new attraction that takes you closer than ever to World of Color. Guests are suspending in a rotating iron cage 12 feet above the lake at the center of the show as they get the best view possible of the entire performance. Warning, there is a very very slight chance you may get wet .

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    Darth Vador Escape

In the same vein as Magic Mountain's Superman Escape .....

Come board a ride vehicle that will seat 5. And take a journey on the same route as the 1967 PM did ... on a ride that is exactly 60 seconds long. You'll be on banked turns the whole way. It will be the fastest Disney Theme Park attraction ever! There will be about 4 Darth Vadors spread along the track to scare you.

The ride will have an hourly capacity of only 500 - Due to the dispatch time intervals between each vehicle, and the short vehicles to make the hard-pin turns.. Lowest capacity for any thrill ride in any Disney theme park. But it won't matter. The long line will elude people to think it's massively popular. Because of the ride's 80 to 100 miles per hour speeds ... only the most fittest .. most healthiest people may ride. Basically ... only those training to become military, firemen, or police forces.

Just in case, anyone blacks out - there will be a special undergound exit directly to First Aid. With a bed on wheels and 2 CMs ready to whisk you away, quickly.
    I think this is my favorite by far, even the misspelling of Darth Vader adds to it. I am just imagining the People mover tracks with no theming what-so-ever and 4 plastic, static, Darth Vader statues on the track that all are the exact same and are just him standing in a non threatening pose. In fact I would love if Disney made one purposefully over the top bad ride for the fun of it.

Princesses of the Caribbean also had me cracking up, along with Jabba and Justin.
    Last edited by Nesboy43; 02-02-2014 at 01:38 PM.

• Artistic integrity

Watto's Italian Pizzeria

Come join Watto & his Earth descendants - the housefly .... as they buzz around making pizzas all day long, for all those adoring Star Wars fans. In the pizzas .. the pepperonis are colored black, and form shapes of mini Wattos for that authentic " Toydarian " cuisine! Since Watto has this accent, like a stereotype Italian ... It was just a shoe-in ... to make people feel at home on Earth .. with everyone's favorite Toydarian from Star Wars Episode 1.

As an added bonus ... Watto will have kids come into a mini theater in the pizzeria .. to give "Sit Down" stories of Young Anakin Skywalker. Here, Watto will relive moments like - "Are you an angel from the Moon of Viega" story - to Padme.

And don't forget to get your autograph and photo taken with your favorite flying Star Wars pal. Better than an E Ticket Ride!
    Last edited by Tomorrowland_1967; 02-02-2014 at 11:20 PM.
    MY SIGNATURE:
    Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Nesboy43 View Post
    In all honesty if the Haunted Mansion film was successful like Pirates I think this would have happened.
    Thank goodness it was not a financial success.

• Down Pluto!

Quote Originally Posted by frollofan View Post
    Thank goodness it was not a financial success.
    This is why I no longer feel bad hoping for abject failure of Disney movies. Not all their movies belong in the parks, but Disney feels otherwise. Given this dilemma - I choose Disneyland success and failure of their movie divisions. I wish it wasn't so, but Disney now leaves no alternatives as they milk all properties to excess with totally unnecessary tie-ins in the parks. This is an awful scheme.

So let's make that the horrible idea - have tie-ins to every movie in the parks always.

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

Old Yeller's Shootin' Exposition!

• Down Pluto!

Quote Originally Posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
    Old Yeller's Shootin' Exposition!
    Too soon...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast