Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Miceage Updates

  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    88

    Miceage Updates

    Just a general question, how often are Miceage updates written? I know the timeframe is about every month or so, but is there any specific day they're posted or anything?

  2. #2

    • Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Notre Dame
    Posts
    2,718

    Re: Miceage Updates

    Tuesday




  3. #3

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,671

    Re: Miceage Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Nland316 View Post
    Just a general question, how often are Miceage updates written? I know the timeframe is about every month or so, but is there any specific day they're posted or anything?
    Only when there's enough information to post. It's not every week but usually at least once a month. And they're normally published on Tuesdays.

  4. #4

    • A Pirate's Life For Me...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona
    Posts
    358

    Re: Miceage Updates

    Were the updates monthly when Al was doing them?? I remember them being much more far apart then just a month. It seemed like Al only wrote an article when there was enough good information to pass along.

    Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!



  5. #5

    • Singing Drinker
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Miceage Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
    Were the updates monthly when Al was doing them?? I remember them being much more far apart then just a month. It seemed like Al only wrote an article when there was enough good information to pass along.
    This. Depended on what he had to write about. Sometimes it was months between, sometimes it was several in a few weeks.
    Credibility is to be sought for. Credulity is not. Sadly the latter is our normal human state.

  6. #6

    • A Pirate's Life For Me...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona
    Posts
    358

    Re: Miceage Updates

    Someone on another thread linked an Al Lutz article from 2010, I wanted to note this was at the bottom:

    "Keep in mind updates only get posted when there is something to report on, and not before. It takes time to confirm things, and even then we can only offer a snapshot of a continually evolving story. (People do change their minds you know.) Just like the happiest place on earth, patience is a virtue; the queue may take a while before you can enjoy the attraction.
    See you at Disneyland!"

    http://micechat.com/author/al-lutz/
    Last edited by XxBellaThornxX; 02-05-2014 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Added link

    Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!



  7. #7

    • Meh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: Miceage Updates

    Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
    Someone on another thread linked an Al Lutz article from 2010, I wanted to note this was at the bottom:

    "Keep in mind updates only get posted when there is something to report on, and not before. It takes time to confirm things, and even then we can only offer a snapshot of a continually evolving story. (People do change their minds you know.) Just like the happiest place on earth, patience is a virtue; the queue may take a while before you can enjoy the attraction.
    See you at Disneyland!"

    http://micechat.com/author/al-lutz/
    Well said! Aww, there's no /raiseyourbeermug emogi?!

Similar Threads

  1. MiceAge keeps getting better
    By JasonB in forum MiceAge Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 06:49 PM
  2. MiceAge Archive
    By mouseketeer_2 in forum MiceAge Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 08:43 PM
  3. a food column on miceage
    By tulkas in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 07:29 PM
  4. A case MiceAge might want to keep their eye on...
    By Bacon in forum MiceAge Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 04:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •