Talking Disneyland Frequent Visitors Merch Help

It has been a while since I have been to the Disneyland theme park. But I know there are people who have the yearly pass or other passes and go to the park on and off.

Anyway I am asking for a favor, is there anyone going to the park who would be willing to check on some merch items for me, and tell me which one's they have and how much they would be?

Even providing me photos via cell phone or even video via cell phone. I own a smart phone an iPhone5s.

That way I know how much money to take and what items I will buy. It would be great if someone would be nice enough to do this for me. Reply below or message me.

• Chief Troublemaker

Re: Disneyland Frequent Visitors Merch Help

First I suggest you check Disney Store online. Even if they don't have the specific item, they may have similar that will give you an idea of the price.

How many items are you talking about? Most people aren't going to be going all over to check prices on a huge 'shopping list'. If it's relatively few you could always post the list (IF that's OK the the mods, you should definitely check first) and maybe you'll get some replies or PMs with prices.

Also, Disney has a merchandising service 'Deliverears' or something like that. They may be able to help you.

I know I'm known to be cautious, but I'd be hesitant to give my phone number out to an unknown person in order to start sending pictures back and forth.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    First I suggest you check Disney Store online. Even if they don't have the specific item, they may have similar that will give you an idea of the price.

How many items are you talking about? Most people aren't going to be going all over to check prices on a huge 'shopping list'. If it's relatively few you could always post the list (IF that's OK the the mods, you should definitely check first) and maybe you'll get some replies or PMs with prices.

Also, Disney has a merchandising service 'Deliverears' or something like that. They may be able to help you.

I know I'm known to be cautious, but I'd be hesitant to give my phone number out to an unknown person in order to start sending pictures back and forth.
    I am looking for the Disney Fairies plushies and I know the Disney store sells them but they only sell like 3 characters, the parks have all of the characters available and I want to know how much and what characters they have at the park. So if someone is willing to help me out and find out this info for me, take photos, etc. I would be very grateful.

And I am NOT going to give out the phone number I am not careless like that.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

What are you looking for? I can check for you. It won't be for a while though. Can you wait?
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

These are the fairy plush stuffed animals I am interested in -

Name:  2014-02-03_133733.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  65.6 KB

• Chief Troublemaker

Prices at Disneystore are usually pretty much the same as in the parks. Looks like there are LOTS of different fairies out there in Fairyland and 3 sizes of 'stuffies'. That's too much looking through shelves/bins and too many pictures for me! Sorry! Maybe someone else will be willing to help you out.

Otherwise, I'd just figure what size I wanted x # of fairies I wanted & budget for that. Even if someone saw an X size fairy stuffie in the character you wanted there wouldn't be any guarantee it would still be there when you took your trip.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"