An Annual Passholder Event
Come to Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree and celebrate some beloved Disney movies during a hosted screening event.
There's a different title each week!
Join in during the special "sing-along" sections, learn some trivia, savor complimentary popcorn, coffee or hot chocolate—and enjoy a few surprises throughout the evening.
- 5:30 PM: Venue opens
- 6:30 PM: Film begins
Film Screening Location
- Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree in Disneyland Park
- Beauty and the Beast: February 5 and 6, 2014
- The Little Mermaid: February 12 and 13, 2014
- Aladdin: February 19 and 20, 2014
- The Lion King: February 26, 2014
Event Registration and Wristband Distribution
- Registration and wristband distribution for each night's event will begin at 2:00 PM on the day of the event near the Frontierland entrance, next to the Westward Ho! store in Disneyland Park.
- Registration and distribution of event wristbands will continue while event wristband supplies last. Subject to availability and capacity. Space is limited.
- Each participating Annual Passholder must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member to check event availability and to register and receive an event wristband. Photo ID may be required.
- Registration must be completed in person on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
- This is an all-ages event. However, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 may attend the movie screening as long as there is space available and they receive an event wristband during the registration process.
- All Guests must be Annual Passholders, and the Guest must be in attendance at time of registration to receive a wristband.
- For assistance, you may contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277).
- Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Passholder will be registered for that day's event and will receive an event wristband.
- Event wristbands are required for admission to the designated screening and are valid only for the event on the day issued.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- Valid Annual Passport is required for theme park admission and event registration.
- The screening area will remain open until the screening time. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Information and event elements are subject to capacity, scheduled park events, change or cancellation without notice and other restrictions. In case of inclement weather, this event will be cancelled.
- Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
- Parking lot trams will operate until their normally scheduled times.
- Standard parking fees apply.