Space is at a premium in Disneyland now more than ever. This means that most new attractions will have to replace existing ones. WDI's track record for replacing attractions is only so-so, but how good is it exactly? Is change really a good thing given what we've been given? To that end:
1. Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln replaced by 50th Annivesary film with Steve Martin: Better or worse?
2. Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse replaced by Tarzan's Treehouse: Better or worse?
3. Mine Train through Nature's Wonderland replaced by Big Thunder Mountain: Better or worse?
4. Country Bear Jamboree replaced by the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Better or worse?
5. Circle Vision replaced by Buzz Lighyear's Astro Blasters: Better or worse?
6. America Sings replaced by Innoventions: Better or worse?
7. Captain EO replaced by Honey I Shrunk the Audience: Better or worse?
8. Rocket Jets replaced by Astro Orbiter: Better or worse?
9. Adventure through Inner Space replaced by Star Tours: Better or worse?
Now number 10 would be "Peoplemover replaced by Rocket Rods" but we all know the answer to that one now don't we? Tally up all your "betters" and "worses" (add one to the worse total to account for Rocket Rods) and see which comes up the winner.
Lasseter has his work cut out for him.