Question Is Snow Returning This Summer?

Is Disney bringing back the Snow White stage show this summer??? If so, do you think any changes will happen within the show?

For me, I would love it more if all the animals had tight fitting costumes on...like the ones the parade performers where during the Lion King number. It would just look better.

Also, I hope they get rid of that one line SW says when she first walks through the door to the dwarfs house (what a dump). I know it got laughs, but come on, Walt Disney would NEVER have SW saying that!!

Anyway, let me know if anyone hears of anything about the show.

• love my friends

Re: Is Snow Returning This Summer?

i havent heard if it is being brought back..

but I loved the show and so did my girls

Friends for life

• My life is better with DL

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEars
    Is Disney bringing back the Snow White stage show this summer??? If so, do you think any changes will happen within the show?

For me, I would love it more if all the animals had tight fitting costumes on...like the ones the parade performers where during the Lion King number. It would just look better.

Also, I hope they get rid of that one line SW says when she first walks through the door to the dwarfs house (what a dump). I know it got laughs, but come on, Walt Disney would NEVER have SW saying that!!

Anyway, let me know if anyone hears of anything about the show.
    When you suggest the tight fitting outfits, why do you think it would look better? Because they are more animal-like, or just for general appearance tighter is better?

• Circle of Ancients

Many people doubt its return, but Disney says it will come back for a season finale. However, with the sinage of the Fantasyland Theater changing from Snow White specific to Fantayland Theater generic, it is doubtful. Disney has a way of putting things on the refurb/hiatus list and then hopes everyone forgets they ever existed, when the attraction/show never comes back.

I really dont think it was a big deal that she said 'What a dump'. I think some people are too sensitive over such things, I liked that SW was more loose, it made it a little more up to date...

I think the show may be back before expected as they are slated to begin rehearsals near the end of the month.

It's coming back.

Grrrrr.... I was happy when I thought I had seen the special 'last showing', which now meant nothing. Going to have to find out when the next one is. It's like Terry Funk's multipe-retirements for crying out loud!
    The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd