• Disney Mama

Tips For My Upcoming Disneyland Trip

Hello everyone! Although I am a brand new member, I have been stalking this forum for years, haha! I never go on a Disneyland trip without checking this site first!

Anywho, we are going to Disneyland March 11-12 and I am very interested in the little known things about Disney, finding the secret hidden things and old remnants of Yesterland rides.

For example, can someone tell me where to find the old Skyway station (that I hear is going to be removed?) and the old entrance to the People Mover? I tried to find it last time, with no luck. Also, I'm definitely going to check out the Hidden Path.

Is it true you can see remnants of Country Bear Jamboree inside Winnie the Pooh? And come someone tell me where to locate the old Eeyore parking lot sign inside Indy?

Are there any other little known secrets I should check out? Thanks everyone!

Re: Tips For My Upcoming Disneyland Trip

I remember years ago, maybe 5 lol, I was pin trading and there was a guy there that had a lot of cool pins and he knew so much about Disneyland. The one thing I remember he told us is that on Main Street, there is a half white, half red bulb of the chain of lights that surrounded the Coca Cola entrance. He said it was because there were an odd number of light sockets but Walt wanted it to be red, white, red, white etc so he had a bulb made that was half red, half white to match the pattern. So I went and looked and sure enough, it was true!

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mahriah Schmidt View Post
    Hello everyone! Although I am a brand new member, I have been stalking this forum for years, haha! I never go on a Disneyland trip without checking this site first!

Anywho, we are going to Disneyland March 11-12 and I am very interested in the little known things about Disney, finding the secret hidden things and old remnants of Yesterland rides.

For example, can someone tell me where to find the old Skyway station (that I hear is going to be removed?) and the old entrance to the People Mover? I tried to find it last time, with no luck. Also, I'm definitely going to check out the Hidden Path.

Is it true you can see remnants of Country Bear Jamboree inside Winnie the Pooh? And come someone tell me where to locate the old Eeyore parking lot sign inside Indy?

Are there any other little known secrets I should check out? Thanks everyone!
    First think wecome to Mice Chat

The Old Skyway station is Left of Castey Jr, Circus Train exit and there stair going up the hill, there also the are ODV cart (Outdoor Vendor Cart )

Three Animal head in there in Winnie the pooh Just enter the wozoo ( sorry the miss spell) room and you have look out car and look back to the wall and see the three head, I love Buff I know the person was the vocal for Buff

First you need a Flashlight for Ewyore sign After you see the movie on ride safety belt, the arch you need ues the flashlight and look just above the projected and see Eeyore parking sign

decode word on the wall
    Last edited by akfandisney; 02-15-2014 at 03:54 PM.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by akfandisney View Post
    First you need a Flashlight for Ewyore sign After you see the movie on ride safety belt, the arch you need ues the flashlight and look just above the projected and see Eeyore parking sign

Just want to add that sign is there because Indy was built on the Eeyore section of the old parking lot.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Hooterville, USA

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.