So, Next Sunday on March 2nd I will finally be returning to Disneyland after a 5 year absence from the parks. For a Disney nut like me it's been torture.
Just curious on what advice I can have during my one day visit to Disneyland. I picked This day because my friend whom im going with can only have specific days of and this lands on one of them, and most of the rides I care about will be open on this day before refurbishment hits them. Also, Fantasmic .
So just a couple of questions I have regarding my trip since im rusty at this.
1. Crowd levels next sunday....predictions?
2. Have the crowds died down for the reboot of Star Tours or is it at Radiator Springs level of craziness when it comes to line waits? Does this ride have a fastpass?
3. Are fastpass times being enforced now or are they still lenient on return times?
4. The Disney Store near me doesn't seem to sell single day tickets only pass hoppers and multi-day tickets. I just want a one day Disneyland ticket but don't want to waste time in the morning at the ticket booths. What are my other options? How does buying tickets from Disneyland.com work?
5. What time can I get into the park for rope drop? And what is open during that time? It would be nice to have breakfast at main street before ropedrop.
6. There are usually 2 showings for Fantasmic right? Which show is recommended to watch? 9:00 or 10:30 and why?
7. I heard there is a easter egg outside of Indiana Jones, a Mickey Sorcerer hat somewhere on top of the temple. If so, anyone know where exactly? Pictures please? haha .
8. Is it known if we can bring in food into shows like Mickey and the magical map? Like if I grabbed a burger meal at tomorrow land and want to eat it while watching the show? Or is only finger food allowed like popcorn or a soda?
9. Locations of the hidden restrooms? =]
That should be about it for now. Any help would be appreciated =]