Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Queen Elsa

Re: Best Time for Frozen

Quote Originally Posted by TFN5459 View Post
    I think a possible solution is to make two separate lines for Elsa and Anna if they have the room. It is a 2 for 1 meet and greet as it is now and I think it would go faster if the line was split up, but then again that comes at the price of losing the "sister" interaction between the two that was so prominent in the movie.
    The thing is there not always together. Sometimes you get Anna by herself with no Elsa and other times you get Elsa by herself with no Anna. It's happen to me a few times. So have two different lines will not work.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    If they are so popular, why limit the time? They could conceivably start at rope drop, and continue into the evening. It is ndoors, so weather really wouldn't be much of an issue.
    That's basically what they're working on doing at Epcot. They're apparently talking about having them doing meet & greet from when the park opens at 9am (even though the rest of World Showcase doesn't open until 11am) and have them doing meet & greet til the park closes at 9pm.

• Artistic integrity

Quote Originally Posted by disneygogetter View Post
    I keep reading off forums that the Frozen meet and greet is getting bad with wait times of 1 hour to 2 hours to even 3-6 hours. .
    On second thought ... I have to ask - How accurate is that?

Who honestly ... would make their once-in-a-while trip to Disneyland (say this is your once a year vacation, and you live outside of SoCal) ..... and wait 2 to 6 hours to get a picture and an autograph with a Disney Character?

Who would blow up to 6 hours ...just to wait in line to see a character for 5 minutes? Even 3 or 2 .. or even 1 hour?

Now ... a family who lives locally .. with an annual pass ... who can spend up to 6 hours of waiting .. and do nothing else for the day ... perhaps that's a possibility.

Maybe an hour wait ... but for me to read here on Micechat ... a wait time of 2 - 3- 4 - 5- 6 hour wait to meet up with a character?

I find that hard to believe.
    MY SIGNATURE:
    Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    On second thought ... I have to ask - How accurate is that?

Who honestly ... would make their once-in-a-while trip to Disneyland (say this is your once a year vacation, and you live outside of SoCal) ..... and wait 2 to 6 hours to get a picture and an autograph with a Disney Character?

Who would blow up to 6 hours ...just to wait in line to see a character for 5 minutes? Even 3 or 2 .. or even 1 hour?

Now ... a family who lives locally .. with an annual pass ... who can spend up to 6 hours of waiting .. and do nothing else for the day ... perhaps that's a possibility.

Maybe an hour wait ... but for me to read here on Micechat ... a wait time of 2 - 3- 4 - 5- 6 hour wait to meet up with a character?

I find that hard to believe.
    It is accurate, 1.5-2 hours at DLR and 3-4 (and even more during busy times) at Epcot in WDW. I'm at DLR at least once a week and the line is almost always at least 90 minutes. At Epcot earlier this month I asked people who were clost to the front and they were right around the 3 hour mark...during a relatively non busy, first week in feb day. They are new and fun, people love the movie, and they can't keep merch on the shelf. Sure, it will die down, but not a ton, and not in the near future. In MK the princees M&G are typically 1-2 hours for just two of the. (Rapunzel and Snow or Cinderella and Aurora) and at DL Rapunzel would pull in hour long waits many times up until they evicted her for the frozen makeover.

So yeah, they are real, and the interactions are fun and cute, but I only waited 20 minutes with my niece before the movie came out. Others have no problem waiting the longer times, even on their once in a life time vacations because that's what their priority is...

• I am number 4 of 999

The line for Rapunzel was always 45 minutes to an hour right up until they closed it. I had no reason to believe seeing Anna AND Elsa was going to be any different.

If you want to meet them, you WAIT. Simple as that.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12