Thread: Meeting Jasmine

Meeting Jasmine

When we adopted our oldest boys in 2006 we took them to Disneyland. Their favorite Princess is Jasmine and the picture we have of both of them with her is still a favorite. We are going back Saturday & Sunday and I'm at a loss on how to meet Jasmine again. They are 21 and 16 but still want to see her again. Where can this happen if it's even possible with the Aladdin area next to Tiki Room closed?

On a side note we are also surprising them with a Blue Bayou lunch, it was their first 'fine dining' experience and again they still talk about it. My oldest just got married so we'll have his wife and our 2 year old and 9 month old as well. We are sooo excited!!!

• #bringevilback

Re: Meeting Jasmine

They still do meets throughout the day at Aladdin's oasis, your best bet will be there. She occasionally will be in PFF or at the front gate as well.

Awesome thanks Cassie! I didn't realize they still did meets there.

• I'm not really here

You can ask at City Hall when you get to the park where and when she will be out. Most Cast Members should have a little handout detailing this as well.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    You can ask at City Hall when you get to the park where and when she will be out. Most Cast Members should have a little handout detailing this as well.
    A Combination of Aladdin, Jasmine, or the Genie are regularly in Aladdins Oasis throughout the day. You can ask a cast member in the area what time they will be back if they are not there when you walk by. They are usually there for a few minutes each hour. The line to meet them is typically short because it is out of the way.

• Queen Elsa

Yeah Jasmine can be found by the Jungle Cruise and sometime in the Royal Hall in Princess Fantasy Faire.

Yes if you go to the Oasis. I've gone and they are literally alone lol. No one really knows they do meet and greets inside. I've actually gone and stayed and talked with them for a while.

Ask a character host, or ask at Town Hall. You can even tweet them, @DisneylandToday! Jasmine is usually hanging around Aladdin's Oasis, or in the Royal Hall, but I have spotted her and Aladdin hanging out in Fantasy Faire before.

• Done with MC.

Quote Originally Posted by jose92397 View Post
    Yes if you go to the Oasis. I've gone and they are literally alone lol. No one really knows they do meet and greets inside. I've actually gone and stayed and talked with them for a while.
    That was our experience too. I noticed there was no rope across the entrance and just wanted to check out the old Tahitian Terrace. There was one person getting their pic taken but otherwise Jasmin was alone with the photog.

Sorry for the grainy cell ph pic.

• Meh

I saw her at the Oasis aroudn 2 weeks ago I think, Aladdin AND Genie were with her! there were liek 2 people in line! Not many people know they're there..
    Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.