Sad Zarina The Pirate Fairy

According to the Personal Disneyland Shopper on Facebook, I asked her to stop by Pixie Hollow at Disneyland and ask about the new Pirate Fairy Zarina making an appearance at the park. She replied with this;

"No plans for Zarina to be at Pixie Hollow. CM stated there is no talk about her arriving at all!!!!"

Now WHY? They brought Perwrinkle into Pixie Hollow so why not Zarina? She is a fairy even if she flies off to be a Pirate. I bet she would be a BIG hit!

I hope this is just a rumor and not an official NO. The DVD isn't out until April 1st and the El Captain Theater is showing the movie February 28th through March 19th.

So I know when Secret of the Wings came out they had Perwrinkle out when the El Captain Theater was showing the film which was 1 month before the DVD release.

• Not So New Member

Re: Zarina The Pirate Fairy

I was there on the 13th and was also told by a few cast members at Pixie Hollow that they had not heard anything . Tinker bell hopes so.

• Minion

I'm not 100% sure this is the reason but it's just a theory I have but it may be because nearly all character costumes are made at Disney World in Orlando. WDW is closing their Pixie Hollow soon and will be moving Tinker Bell to the Town Square Theater. She will not meet with any other fairies so Disney World will not be able to use Zarina much if they made her so they probably don't see the point in it. Since all the costumes for Disneyland are made at Disney World she will not be coming to Disneyland either.

• Queen Elsa

To me this new movie doesn't excitied me like the others have and I also not really intrest in meeting this Zarina so to me not having her is no biggy beside we only had Peri for a very short time she never came out last year so I didn't think they would do her also they took away Vidia and Ternce doesn't surprise me for not having Zarina out.

• Vidia's Minion

Capt Hook I'm surprised you don't have much of an interest in the new movie. They're starting to move towards the Peter Pan part of Tink's history (well Hook). It looks pretty funny too (to me anyways).

It doesn't surprise me that Zarina wouldn't be out with all the cutbacks lately and not having Periwinkle out this year even though they brought the ice machine out(what was the point of that?). Still annoyed Vidia isn't around anymore :-/

• Queen Elsa

Jayce I know they are getting now close to when Tink meets Peter but I've seen some pre-views and it really doesn't excitied me. I may get the DVD when it comes out but not for a wild. I don't really vist Pixie Hollow like I use to as well maybe I'm getting a little tire of seeing them don't really know what's going on.

The Tinkerbell/Disney Fairies franchise is ending after the sixth film coming out in 2015. This is what was said by Disney -

"In addition to the six feature-length Tinker Bell films, Disney also had plans for a seventh and an eighth film. Both films were cancelled in October 2013, during the production on the seventh film, reportedly due to declining DVD sales and disappointing merchandise sales."

So Peter Pan's tale of how he and Tinkerbell met will not happen! So I guess this is another reason as to why possibly Zarina isn't appearing at the parks.

But I still think it's unfair that they had Perwrinkle and not Zarina.