Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Meh

Re: When will Frozen die out?

I'm not sure when it will calm down, with all the publicity, and hub ub, the people that haven't already seen the film will be seeing it and it will continue to get bigger in my opinion. Elsa and Anna are going to be child favorites for a long time to come...
    Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by jasmineray View Post
    ^^^ AMEN in regards to the music. I'd put Hunchback's music/score in a Top 3 category. Absolutely blows multiple Disney movies' music away, including Frozen's. If I hear about "Let It Go" again, I just might scream. I wish people really would let it go. I'm sick of hearing about the movie in general.

Tangled and The Princess and the Frog were way better than Frozen. I still can't believe people said Frozen is the best Disney movie since The Lion King. That's a complete and utter joke.

I completely agree with everything you said here. Especially about Hunchback's songs and score. Some of the most beautiful Disney music ever written that still gives me chills when I hear it.

I thought Frozen was a good movie, but not as great as everyone is making it out to be. Princess and the Frog and even Tangled were better, IMO. I'm still bitter that PatF didn't do as well as Disney hoped, because I thought it was a fantastic film that really took me back to the Disney I remember from the pre-Tarzan days.

• Minion

I was just at the park for 8 days and most days the wait for Anna and Elsa was minimum 2 hours ad I saw it up to 4 hours some days, even in the rain the line was still 2 hours during parts of the day... But I did see it down to 1 hour middle of the day so at that time I looked at the line thought to myself "this is the shortest I've seen it all week" so I got in line. Being from Seattle I didn't mind waiting in the rain with my umbrella, and I even made an order from Delivears while in line 2 birds with 1 stone lol.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Queen Elsa

Let It Go, Let It Go that perfect girl is gone. Here I stand and here I stay Let the Storm rige on The cold never borthed me anyways. I just love this song can't get enough of it.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by hollyray View Post
    (or POTC if we're counting ALL Disney movies and not just animated )
    If we're counting non-animated Disney movies then I would much prefer to watch the Avengers over Frozen.

That being said, I did find Frozen to be a great film and I think it deserved all the accolades it received. I thought Let it Go was a great song - as long as it was the Idina Menzel version and not the horrible Demi Lovato version. Demi took a great song and turned it into a plain vanilla pop song.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• MaliBOOMer

I hope soon. Don't get me wrong, Frozen was GREAT. But...if Disney gets the wrong message and starts putting Frozen attractions in the park, I'll be more than disappointed. The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast easily top Frozen imo.
    Lion King all the way!
    Favorite Ride: Indiana Jones Adventure

Sign the Petition: https://www.change.org/petitions/goo...-original-form

• Queen Elsa

I don't think so Frozen tops them I may like Beauty and the Beast but it don't top Frozen. Here are my top 5 favorite movies in order.

1. Frozen
    2. Sleeping Beauty
    3. Little Mermaid
    4. Brother Bear
    5. Beauty and the Beast

And if we where going pass the top 5 it will be.

6. A Bugs Life
    7. Monsters Inc.
    8. Ratatoue

that be it.

I don't know, but I hope soon! It was a good movie, no doubt, but sheesh. I'm really tired of hearing about it. "Let It Go" is not all that. I wish "Happy" had gotten that Oscar.

Clearly it's not going away right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    *raises hand*

I'm one of them. I haven't even seen Frozen yet but the more people go on and on and on and on and on and on about it makes me want to see it less. I'll eventually see it (hello $1 rental from Redbox) but definitely in no rush. Also doesn't help matters that I'm really not a princess fan. Give me a cute, furry critter character any day over princesses.
    ^^^ AMEN in regards to the music. I'd put Hunchback's music/score in a Top 3 category. Absolutely blows multiple Disney movies' music away, including Frozen's. If I hear about "Let It Go" again, I just might scream. I wish people really would let it go. I'm sick of hearing about the movie in general.

Tangled and The Princess and the Frog were way better than Frozen. I still can't believe people said Frozen is the best Disney movie since The Lion King. That's a complete and utter joke.
    I completely agree with you! I actually liked Frozen a lot but every time they started to sing I was thinking "oh no, not again!" Too many songs and none of them really made an impact except for Let it Go, which can get annoying. But with the classics like Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Cinderella, Aladdin, and such, the music is almost timeless. Hakuna Matata, Circle of Life, Be Our Guest, A Whole New World, A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes are great examples and those are the songs and classics that Disney is known for.

And as for Frozen being the best since the Lion King...I never really understood it either. I would personally rather watch Lion King II or Brother Bear or Tangled (or POTC if we're counting ALL Disney movies and not just animated )
    Yeah all of this... Saw the movie once and now that's enough for me for at least a year or two... Glad I'm not the only one who has had enough of it. And that stupid song gets stuck in your head and it's impossible to let it go lol
    WDW: 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2003
    Disneyland: 1997, 2001, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2014

"Mustard... Yes, but MUSTARD?! Don't let's be silly!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I heard somewhere that there are 999 dead people living in The Haunted Mansion........

• Queen Elsa

Well Frozen will be out for a long time now it just broke another record this weekend here is the story.

Frozen has earned $393,051,000 in North America as of March 9, 2014, and $616,400,000 in other countries as of March 9, for a worldwide total of $1,009,451,000. It is the seventeenth highest-grossing film, the second highest-grossing animated film, the second highest-grossing 2013 film, the highest-grossing 2013 animated film, the highest-grossing non-sequel animated film, the seventh highest-grossing film distributed by Disney, and the high...est-grossing Walt Disney Animation Studios film. The film earned $110.6 million worldwide on its opening weekend. On March 2, 2014, its 101st day of release, it surpassed the $1-billion mark, becoming the eighteenth film in cinematic history, the seventh Disney-distributed film, the fifth non-sequel film, the second Disney-distributed film in 2013 (after Iron Man 3) and the second animated film (after Toy Story 3)

• Queen Elsa

Also to top it, It comes out on DVD next week and it's still playing in theaters and it's on the top 8 of 10 in the box office again for a 3 weeks in a row. So this movie will still make records send this Friday China finally will get to see this movie. With what is already out in total amounts with us and the other countries that have seen it and China will get it. It could pass another record plus the DVD sales when it comes out next week. So Frozen will never die.

It's so weird, once I start to like a movie, everybody starts to hate it.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by minivan2 View Post
    It's so weird, once I start to like a movie, everybody starts to hate it.
    Well I don't hate it I love it. I've seen it 3 times now want to see it again before it goes away in the theaters but right now no money. At less I have a week and 1 day to go until I get the DVD heehee.

I got my first Frozen merch item today! A shirt for $8.99 from Target -

• film975

What I find interesting about this whole Frozen phenomenon is that Disney hasn't been pushing it that much really. It's fans that have made the film as popular as it is today. It truly is a great animated film... definitely at the same level of quality as Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King. What's even better about their recent successes like Frozen and Tangled is that Disney is going back to its fairy tale roots.

• Minion

Frozen probably won't die out anytime soon, judging by its massive following

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234