The Bennett family 2014 Disneyland trip.

My parents decided to take me to DLR for the first time in 8 years for my 29th birthday. We left Seattle around 6:45 PM on February 14 and landed at the John Wayne Airport around 9:15 PM. We picked up our one bag and walked across the street to the taxi stand. The taxi was almost like a van with a small tv in the back that played the highlights of Anaheim. We arrived at our Hotel Roughly around 10:30 pm and we stayed at the Fairfield Anaheim Inn. We asked if we could buy our park hoppers there and they said we could, so we did. We went inside our room, we had a Toy Story themed room. We then went to bed. The next morning we woke up roughly around 6:00 and got cleaned up and went to breakfast at Millies which is in the parking lot of out hotel. They had an IQ test game where you have a triangle peg board where you fill up the holes with pegs but leave one hole empty. You try to see how many times you can jump over another peg while taking out the peg you jumped over. If you end up with one peg, it means you are highly intelligent, which I did twice. We then walked back to our hotel and brushed our teeth and took our meds. We then walked to the Park about and hour before it opened. There was already a huge line for both sides. A CM took our pictures for our park hoppers and then we entered the park. My dad took pics of my mom and I next to the Mickey Mouse flower scene. We walked to city hall and I got my Happy Birthday pin. Out first ride was Star Tours since Space Mountain was an hour wait. We waited roughly 30 minutes and loved the new droid who would scan you and make comments based on how you looked. We noticed the huge difference since we got 3D glasses and C3P0 and R2D2 replaced the old pilot. The ride seemed jerkier then I remember. We then rode Space Mountain, and I GOT TO RIDE IN THE FRONT!!!! We then rode Buzz Lightyear and I scored over 800,000. We then walked through the castle and rode the teacups. The wait for the frozen M&G was over two hours. We then walked to the Matterhorn and the line went around the whole mountain. Since my mother didn't want to ride, my dad and I went Single Rider. Took about 15 minutes as opposed to the 1 hour wait. My butt got bruised so bad. We then walked to Toon Town and waited 2 hours for Roger Rabbit. These kids in front of us were so rude, spraying axe body spray at people. When we got near the front, the ride broke down for an 1/2 hour. We then got lunch in toon town and I had a personal pizza and so did my mom, my dad had a hotdog. We then walked through Frontier Land and saw that TMRR was running cars with water jugs and going really fast. We walked to Pooh Bear ride and rode it for the first time, I rather enjoyed it. We talked to Eeyore for a bit and then went over to DCA. RSR was an 2 1/2 wait so we declined that idea. We rode the LM and enjoyed it. We bought some pins for our lanyards and then walked over to CS and waited about 15 minutes SR. Our last ride for the night was TSM and loved it. The CM asked how many in our group and we got to go right in, no wait. Otherwise an hour wait. We had Chicken Kabobs for dinner. We watched a little bit of WOC but we were tired, so we bought some more pins and then went back to hotel and went to bed. The next morning we went to Millies for breakfast again and went to DCA right when it opened. We rode SOC first and was in the very last row. We then checked out Cars Land and went SR on RSR and only waited about 1/2 hours as opposed to the 2 1/2 wait. My dad and I loved it. We waited about 45 minutes for MJYJ and hated it. My dad and I rode together, on the last spin, my dad hit me so hard in the rib it hurt to breathe. We the had lunch at Flo's Diner, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! We also watched The Bugs Life and Muppet show. We waited about 45 minutes for the Monsters Inc. ride, but it was our first time riding it so we waited. The monster woman at the end of the ride said to me "Hey man in the front, do you have a gf? If not I am available" I cracked up so hard. We then waited about 20 minutes for TOT. My favorite ride. Then my dad and I went SR on CS and this gorgeous girl rode next to me, it made my day. We then walked to Starbucks and waited an hour in line for a mocha and smoothie. We walked over to DL and waited 30 minutes for POTC. We then walked to HM and waited about 45 minutes. It was getting dark so we had dinner near the a POTC and we had pork sandwiches. We watched the fireworks and then went to hotel for bed. The next day we tried a little French themed restaurant for breakfast, much better. My shoes were falling apart with divets inside and holes. My feet hurt so bad it felt like walking on broken glass. So we waited an hour to take the route 16 bus to the mall for new shoes. We then rode back to DL and waited for the route 18 bus to take us to KBF. IT WAS A MAD HOUSE. Our first ride was the spinner, it made my mom ill. Then my dad and I rode the boomerang and I got really sick. We rested awhile on the log ride. I tried to go on the Xcellirator with my dad but I was too big, so one of the CM's asked me what ride I would like to go on, so I told him MR and my dad and I got to right to the front of the line and we got to ride in the front. Our last ride was Ghost Rider, HORRIBLE!! SO SHAKY for two fat men to ride in. We then we to the famous chicken house and I had the best Chicken Noodle soup ever. They also had Strawberry Rhubarb soup, DELICIOUS. The chicken was so moist. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm!!! The next day we decided to use our 1 hour free pass go to DCA and get in line for RSR. People were already waiting in line for 2 hours before the park opened just for that ride. We ran to RSR and had to wait 40 minutes and the FP's were gone in 5 minutes. We rode CS and LM again and then went to DTD for some shopping. We had dinner at EPSN and I had the best pasta I have ever had. Sorry, I left out lots of shopping info but thought you would like to hear about the rides more.

Re: The Bennett family 2014 Disneyland trip.

thank you for writing, some questions...
    I thought for being gone for 8 years that your buzz score was high, how did you achieve such a great score?

yes the star tours ride is jerkier, I am now less inclined to ride it over and over.
    Why did you only ride the teacups?

And I guess you being a proud Washingtonian that you can now boast that you waited an hour for Starbucks?

I received such a high score I believe it is because a CM a was taking a family on a tour and was riding the rides with them. He was in line in front of me one person so we were chatting and he gave me some pointers on how to get a high score. Shoot Diamonds and Triangles while lit up and shoot at a hole in Zurg's chest. Also the lines in Fantasy Land were so long and we didn't want to wait 1 1/2 hours for a child's ride. Yes, we can boast! Lol!

• Meh

Sounds like a great time! Any pics?
    Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.