• 2013-14 Premium APer

Talking New Muppets Merchandise at Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/03/new-muppets-merchandise-comes-to-disney-parks/#comment-101932
    I’m sure many of you have your favorite Muppets characters. Which one do I relate to the most? I don’t know – I love them all! However I may have a little “Animal” in me. So naturally, when I found out we were going to have new Muppets-themed products at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts I knew it was time to play the music and light the lights, because “Muppets Most Wanted” is opening soon.
    There are T-shirts for kids and adults, both long sleeve and short sleeve as well a fleece, all featuring iconic characters, logos and humorous phrases. My top picks? Take a look!

For those of you who are a bit more subtle in showing your Muppets side, consider one of our new mugs which will debut this April! These mugs feature a cast of characters, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beeker (meep, meep) and of course, Kermit the Frog. I mean let’s be honest, is there a better way to start your day off than with a cup of coffee in a favorite mug? Other than maybe a breakfast prepared by Swedish Chef, of course.

Want to nail a look so perfect even Miss Piggy would approve? Try one of the new nail polishes from “Muppets Most Wanted” 2014 Collection from OPI. Be sure to keep an eye out for it!
    So where can you find some of these great new items? Look for them Studio Store in Disney California Adventurepark and Stage 1 Company Store at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
    If you can’t get enough Muppets, look for a special themed topiary at the 2014 Epcot Flower & Garden Festivalthis year. Tip: You can find it between the Italy and Germany pavilions.
    If the Muppets theme song is now in your head … or you can’t wait to check out some of these great new offerings, well, than my job is done! I hope you love it all as much as I do.
    Do do do do do, Mahna Mahna!
    Add a Comment
    I'm always happy to see more Muppets stuff, because let's face it, the muppets are COOL. Now this news isn't really earth shattering is it? We know they'll merchandise the heck out of anything they get their hands on, but is it too much to ask for some more Pepe THe King Prawn stuff?

Please?

• -

Re: New Muppets Merchandise at Disneyland

I'm happy it says that his stuff will be limited to certain stores and not flooding all the gift shops in the park. I would be really upset if I found this stuff cluttering up the shelves in a place like Frontierland or Adventureland.

That at being said, I can't wait to check out the new offerings.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Meh

Re: New Muppets Merchandise at Disneyland

That Kermit stuffed is pretyt rad, and that "Bromance" is funny
    Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.