Disneyland Annual Passholders, hold on to your hats for a sneak peek of the newly refurbished Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! From March 13 through 16, climb aboard the rip-roaring, rickety, runaway mine train before Big Thunder Mountain Railroad reopens to all Guests on March 17.
To participate, you'll need to show your valid Annual Passport to either enter the standby line or access the attraction's kiosks to get a Disney FASTPASS ticket. When you return to enter the FASTPASS queue, we'll ask to see your Annual Passport and FASTPASS ticket.
Only Guests ages 3 and older with valid Annual Passports may participate in this preview event. Children under age 3 may accompany an adult with an Annual Passport. All riders must be 40" (102 cm) or taller and meet the safety requirements for the attraction.
The Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Annual Passholder preview occurs during regular Disneyland park hours for 4 days:
- Thursday, March 13 – 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Friday, March 14 – 8:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight
- Saturday, March 15 – 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Sunday, March 16 – 8:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight
- A valid Annual Passport is required for theme park admission and attraction entry. Please check your Passport carefully as blockout dates apply and may affect your ability to be admitted into the Park.
- Information and preview event details are subject to restrictions, change and cancelation without notice.
- Disney FASTPASS ticket distribution is subject to availability; space is limited while ticket supplies last.
- Disney FASTPASS and standby queues may involve long wait periods, and the attraction may experience temporary closures. Capacity restrictions apply.
Use of the Disney FASTPASS machines must be completed in person on the day you experience the preview; no advance reservations or registration will be accepted. FASTPASS tickets will not be distributed to others on behalf of any Passholder. Parking
- Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility.
- Parking lot trams will operate during their normally scheduled times.
- Standard parking fees apply.
For assistance, please contact the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-PASS (7277) or (714) 781-7277.