Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• CharlesJ in NoCAL

You guys need to calm down...were all just Disney junkies who look for this stuff...and find it on the net...everything is posted early. The fact that somebody posted the pictures does not mean anything!

We will be suprised, love the floats, and enjoy them just as much. As a matter of fact I am now more excited about the new parade, can't wait to hear the music and see the floats and be around the other excited cheering people....thats the magic![U]
    When it's time to go home and visit...It's time to go to Disneyland!!!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Many of us on this baard live far away and may not be able to see this stuff for a long time, if at all. Not everyine on here is an AP. The thread was appropriatly titled and if you don't want to know about it, then don't read the thread!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Defeats the Huns

Quote Originally Posted by Sters
    Is the same parade that will be at the Magic Kingdom for the anniversary?
    This is only going to be at Disneyland.

And though I understand that many people may not be able to attend the 50th Celebration, it doesn't mean that we all couldn't wait another 40 days until it actually opens. Yeah, the thread says it's a "sneak peak" - but the pictures are taken from backstage and kinda ruins the "show" aspect when it's shown without the characters and performers on or near the float. Just my opinion, at least....

• Lost in Wonderland

Even if you see pictures of the parade floats, you'll still be in for a big suprise once it premieres. It'll look even more spectacular with the performers in costume around the floats, plus there are a ton of special effects/lighting elements (and the float audio with character voices) that you'll be amazed at.

As for the finale unit, there's still a good amount of work to be done on it.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Thanks moving

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

• LoisAlene

I can't wait to see the parade! I really don't think that 3 pictures of unfinished floats are going to spoil the suprise for anyone. It's more of an appetite wetter. Besides, we aren't just the general public, we are DISNEY FREAKS.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    This is true- if we didn't want to hear EVERY speck of information possible as soon as possible, we wouldn't be here

The general public will not spend days talking about whether or not to paint a boat gold!

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

• LoisAlene

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    This is true- if we didn't want to hear EVERY speck of information possible as soon as possible, we wouldn't be here

The general public will not spend days talking about whether or not to paint a boat gold!
    Exactly!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Banned User

It doesn't ruin anything at all for me. I haven't heard the music, I haven't seen the actual performers perform, I haven't even seen any of the new costumes, I haven't seen the finished product yet. Those pictures above of the floats don't showcase the final product but rather a work in progress .

• Banned User

Um... if we have a disney spy we could be shut down you know that.... (esp since thats a screen cap from a vid....)

Could you rmeove them please.. and just wait how ever longer we must wait... but by the "descriptions" nice detail... can't wait to see it myself (and legal photos) (that or a cell phone..)

• HollywoodsNewestSensation

Exclamation don't you get it? The point is to see NOTHING until Opening Day!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMickey
    Those pictures above of the floats don't showcase the final product but rather a work in progress.
    Say at you will about me being a stickler for Good Show, but that is EXACTLY the point. Disney will NEVER allow things to be seen in public unless they are in their finished form. That would be like sending Mickey out for a photo shoot without his... shoes.

And if pictures were ever allowed to be taken, I seriously doubt they'd let ugly ladders and power tools be seen in the shots.

I know those of you who live far away get excited about seeing these kinds of things (and believe me... I still do too), but I have this to say:

To those of you who can't make it anytime soon: It'll be around all the way through the 18-month celebration, and plenty of time after that.

To those of you who are planning on coming May 5th: It's not that far away. Believe me, we're all too aware of how soon that is! :-p

And to Evil Minion: I've heard that your pictures made it all the way up to Steve Davison. If you're a Cast Member, I'm sure you'll be getting a nice phone call from Human Resources pretty soon.

• wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by TweedlDum9
    And to Evil Minion: I've heard that your pictures made it all the way up to Steve Davison. If you're a Cast Member, I'm sure you'll be getting a nice phone call from Human Resources pretty soon.
    Glad I'm not a Cast Member (aside from the fact that they make little money).

Who is Steve Davison? That name sounds familiar but I can't remember why.

If the people higher up at TDA are talking about my pics, it's not the first time. I remember about 2 years ago I was at the park with 3 friends. We were in Critter Country looking at the construction of Pooh & the new gift shop (Pooh Corner). One of my friends & I noticed you could see inside Pooh Corner because one of the doors did not have the glass covered up. We took pics of the interior standing infront of the door & sent them to Al. Al used my friend's pic on the front page of the site, and used 3 of my pics in the article (which I believe Al named "Peek-A-Pooh!"). As it was told to me, my pictures scared the folks at TDA, not because it was a preview of the unfinished gift shop. Instead they were concerned because they believed that 2 daytime park guests managed to get inside Pooh Corner! When I heard this I was hysterical. All I did was stand outside the door & take some pics. TDA thought I broke in or something.

• Zapp's Minion :D

EM- Do you remember the Haunted Mansion?

TDA, knows about you?

• Banned User

I just realized.. thats better than "snowglobes" and "cars" and "safari thing"....

You did get the better end of the deal.... (thought i am not sre about Clocks AKA Tapestry of Nations.. (dreams did not exist!!!))

• wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    EM- Do you remember the Haunted Mansion?

TDA, knows about you?
    :confused:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast