Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• HollywoodsNewestSensation

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    I was hoping for a parade that had floats that look like past & present attractions in Disneyland. For example: have a large moving peoplemover float with 60's style lookin families riding aboard & retro space men and women with ray guns walking around it, interacting with the CM's riding and the park guests on the parade route.
    That would be why you're a photographer instead of a creative director.

• HollywoodsNewestSensation

Arrow It's NOT the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    Well, before I was a CM, I did Magic Music Days twice, and trust me, I saw all kinds of this stuff backstage, and I know there are other cases of non CM's seeing backstage while at the park. What about the fact that you can see a HUGE part of the backstage area from the monorail!
    I don't doubt that, since the Float Warehouse is close to the MMD area, but the MMD hosts are very good about watching for participants whipping out their cameras.

However, you're completely wrong in trying to justify the pictures with your Monorail comparison.

What do Guests see from the Monorail? The backstage tram stop, the Costuming building, and Cast Members clocking in and out. Wow. Oh, and maybe the Roundhouse. Wow again.

Not quite the same as seeing what was in those pictures, is it? That's the point.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Quote Originally Posted by TweedlDum9
    And the purpose of Cast TV is to communicate (and, yes, to show) things... to the Cast.

You know as well as I do that no Guests are supposed to see those floats (except for the Train) until May 5th. Thanks for helping blow the cover.
    Excuse me, sir, but you need to know your role.

Just because you work at Disneyland doesn't mean you're their PR and legal department. We're not inside Disneyland right now, so there's no point on having a conniption about what people are seeing backstage. Cut some slack, take some ritalin, and realize that on the internet, people will more or less do as they please.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    Everyone needs to stop complaining. Did we see the finished product no? Did we see the water affects, and what it will actually look like no? We haven't seen anything yet. I see these pictures and welcome them with open arms! I can't go to disneyland, never can really untill my family has the money (when I've moved out.) These pictures show less then the train float, the train float you saw some characters. We need to remember what disney is about, it's happyness, and this is the happiest place on earth. Some certain cm's make it sound like this whole things for you, and the guests don't matter. Were dying to know things. Your saying it will ruin it for us, as we have said it hasn't. It has made it more special, thats 3 floats out of 7! Now it makes me want more... Just stop complaining, and start being grateful. The world has starvation, war, and death. But were having a fit over parade floats dissapointing really...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    We should all tune into the "splash mountain, spoliers thread" I think any discussion of guests seeing things/ taking pics of things/ magic being ruined can be put to rest by that thread!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by TweedlDum9
    That would be why you're a photographer instead of a creative director.
    Yeah, it's better to have a generic parade that could just as easily be plopped into Magic Kingdom as opposed to a parade that celebrates Disneyland for Disneyland's 50th.

Now, back to your cartwheels & handstands. I'll be watching you come May 5th!

BTW: you misspelled 'Tweedle' and 'Dumb'

• Disney Blood Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    Awww.

I was expecting pictures........
    Those floats look amazing! It's not spoiled until I get the full effect!
    "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    Thats the thing, we havent seen it finished yet Makes us want to see it, and tells us that it's gonna be good, unlike other things that have happened before

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345