• The Pumpkin King

Question Fantasmic Premium Viewing And World of Color Dinning Package?

Hey all,

So both shows are really awesome, but I personally prefer Fantasmic. My question is how good of a view do you have with the dinning package for world of color, and for Fantasmics premium viewing? Are they worth it? I have seen World of Color only once and I did not get a good first impression as for one I'm pretty short and have a hard time seeing over tall people, and 2, standing a long time kills my feet (Will be getting my feet checked out by a Dr. soon, been having problems with them for a few years now) and 3, I was not able to have a good viewing of the show, only one viewing angle.

With Fantasmic I can sit down, relax and enjoy the show I have loved since I was a kid. But I don't want to be in a rush to get a good viewing area. I would like to see WoC again, but with a better viewing area and not standing the whole time after being at the park the whole day.

Re: Fantasmic Premium Viewing And World of Color Dinning Package?

I did the dessert/Fantasmic! thing once and really enjoyed it. You get a little dessert tray, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, all the way through the show, and reserved seating in real chairs. Nobody was in front of us, nobody crowding us, and in a pretty good view location.

Haven't done the WoC one.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Minion

I've tried both, for Fantasmic you get the best view imaginable and you get to sit in chairs, are waited on, and feel like a VIP. for World of Color you are one of literally DOZENS of others that did the same thing and there is no "priority" seating or anything, just hope you are the first for your section or all bets are off in terms of seeing the show. While Fantasmic is more expensive, IMHO it is WAY more worth the cost, plus if for whatever reason Fantasmic gets cancelled or e-stopped you get a full refund of the $60, but if you do World of Color I imagine they won't refund it since you ate hours before hand.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• The Pumpkin King

Ok cool sounds good! But one question, I just read this one the website

"Know Before You Go
    Reserve your seat up to 30 days before the show. Reserved seating is first come, first served, so get there early!"

I put in bold "There".

So does this mean that even though you called and made a reservation, someone can still take your spot?

I'm confused.

• Minion

no that is because they sell a certain number of tickets and in a few parts of the dessert dining area there are multiple rows and you don't select which seat is your until the night of, but they won't oversell
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    no that is because they sell a certain number of tickets and in a few parts of the dessert dining area there are multiple rows and you don't select which seat is your until the night of, but they won't oversell
    Oh ok, so obviously you would want the first row right? Also do you pick which showing if there's two shows?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by White Bones View Post
    Oh ok, so obviously you would want the first row right? Also do you pick which showing if there's two shows?
    if you reserve early enough, unlike WOC you can't do it day of, you'll have to book it about a month in advance. I was at the second show front row almost in front of the HM side lighting tower, great view, I just wish the show hadn't gotten e-soptted after the Evil Queen/Hag
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th