Thread: Going Soon!

Going Soon!

So my family is going to disneyland within the next coupleof weeks and we havent been in forver! I am so excited! Any suggestions on specific rides and places to eat and tips any comments will help also thatnk you!!!!!

Re: Going Soon!

1. who is family
    2. why the dates of your visit?
    3. Forever, is that a Disneyland forever or an outside the gates forever?

My mom, dad, and my 2 little brothers they are 7 and 9 thats a disneyland forever

Make sure you get your RSR FPs first thing, like stand in line before park opening, especially during spring break. For a yummy treat I suggest Gihardelli's ice cream. My must have at DL is a Mint Julep. We also like the dill pickle popcorn from the Cozy Cone and also the different drinks they have there.

We are also going in a couple of weeks (Spring Break) and I'm so excited!

In Disneyland, get fastpasses for Space Mountain, Indy, Thunder, and Star Tours first. Go for Splash Mt. later in the day when it gets hot. If you want to do all of Fantasyland, do it in the morning. It gets super busy later in the day. Same with the Matterhorn which fills up mid morning.

In DCA, go for Radiator Spring Racers first like someone suggested. Then go for Tower, Screamin, and Goofy's Sky School. If you want to ride Toy Story, do it in the morning because it fills up fast. Same with the Funwheel. Not usually a long line but it takes FOREVER!

Best places to eat in DL:
    Golden Horseshoe in Frontierland - they do have mozzarella sticks with fries which are yummy! But you have to ask for them and they're not on the menu.
    French Market in New Orleans Square has the best dessert and mac and cheese, among other things.
    Harbour Galley in New Orleans Square has the best broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl and is located across from the Splash Mt. entrance.
    Hungry Bear Restaurant in Critter Country
    Stage Door Cafe in Frontierland
    Bengal BBQ
    in Adventureland. Be sure to try the jalapeno cheese filled pretzel!

In Downtown Disney, they have a little place called Wetzel's Pretzels. You can get frozen lemonade and wetzel dogs which are great (and more).

In DCA:
    Taste Pilot Grill is good but haven't been there in a few years
    Catch a Flave has the BEST soft serve ice cream. So do the cozy cone motel snack places in Radiators Springs.

These are my favorites so I hope you try some of them out and enjoy them too

For Disneyland Park, grab a Fastpass for Space Mountain, Star Tours, Indy, or possibly Big Thunder (I do not know how long the line will be once this reopens) and then grab a ride on the Matterhorn first thing in the morning. Then gradually squeeze in rides through out the day though be warned that Pirates and Roger Rabbit have been commanding unusually high wait times of late. Some good "filler" rides for when its busy are the Tiki Room, Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, Winnie the Pooh, Mark Twain River Boat, or the Columbia.

For Disney California Adventure, definitely go grab a Racers Fastpass first thing and then head over to Paradise Pier for Toy Story Midway Mania. Soarin' and Screamin' are good rides to do during a slow period but rides like Mermaid, Golden Zephyr, Monsters Inc, and Tower are good for when the park is relatively busy.

As far as dining as goes, I don't really know what type of food you're going for but personally I'd recommend for counter service: Tangaroa Terrace (Disneyland Hotel), Plaza Inn (Main Street), Golden Horseshoe/Stage Door (Frontierland), Harbour Galley (Critter Country), Jolly Holiday (Main Street), White Water Snacks (Grand Californian), Pacific Wharf Cafe (Pacific Wharf), Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta (Paradise Pier). For table service, I'd suggest Carthay Circle (Buena Vista Street), Blue Bayou (New Orleans Square), or Naples (Downtown Disney).

Hopefully you enjoy your visit to Disneyland!
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

When was the last time your brothers where in the park?

• Meh

Nice! Do everything you can, go on everything! Make sure to use the fastpass system. Grab yourself a churro, don't be afraid to get wet on a couple rides and you'll have a blast
    Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.