Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disneyland Annual Passport Payment

So I purchased a disneyland annual passport for my boyfriend and myself. But, I missed a few payments for the passes. I still owe a quite a bit of money. Can my boyfriend purchase new annual passes on his account for himself and I? Or would he not be able to do it.

• -

Re: Disneyland Annual Passport Payment

Wait, just to clarify, are you saying you can't afford to pay off the passes that you have and you want to buy more passes or you had your passes revoked for non-payment and you want to see if Disney will sell you new ones under another name?
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

My pass has been suspended for non payment. It was on an old bank account that had been closed. They said I can come back in when I pay the amount in full but I need to wait for my tax return to pay it off. My boyfriend wants to purchase a pass. But i would like to know if since I purchased a pass for him and I in my old bank account, would it affect him from purchasing?

• Done with MC.

Deleted - sorry, misunderstood question.

He would be purchasing on a new different account. I would not be purchasing

• Under that tree again!

Your passes will still have to match your ID's. Basically you are in their system, they will know you owe. You have to pay off those old passes.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Your passes will still have to match your ID's. Basically you are in their system, they will know you owe. You have to pay off those old passes.
    This is your answer.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• -

This is exactly why they need to stop offering the payment plans. Disney has people defaulting on their payments and those who fall into that situation find themselves locked out of the park.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    This is exactly why they need to stop offering the payment plans. Disney has people defaulting on their payments and those who fall into that situation find themselves locked out of the park.
    But I bet Disney knows the cost/benefit.

Sure they don't get more passes out of some, but may of got more days out of more.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Disney Dork

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    I've had a annual pass for over decade and the last two years have needed to use the payment plans for my pass.

You they should stop offering payment plans because some people default on there payments. It's like saying they should letting people get payment plans on cars because some people can't afford the payments.

I know every month when the payments come out of my account and I have to make sure that enough money is there to cover it and the rest of my bills.

If you can't afford the payments then don't buy the car and/or pass.
    All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you

-Walter Elias Disney

• 2013-14 Premium APer

Quote Originally Posted by will1494 View Post
    I've had a annual pass for over decade and the last two years have needed to use the payment plans for my pass.

You they should stop offering payment plans because some people default on there payments. It's like saying they should letting people get payment plans on cars because some people can't afford the payments.

I know every month when the payments come out of my account and I have to make sure that enough money is there to cover it and the rest of my bills.

If you can't afford the payments then don't buy the car and/or pass.
    DINGDING.

Due to the recent Target snafu with their Data Breach my debit card was reissued, however the one that I had on file with Disney was still active and there was no problem - until my bank finally cancelled it. As soon as I got the email that my account wasn't active because of non-payment I called the 800 number, figured out about the debit card situation, worked with a VERY VERY cool CM to get it squared away and the cards were reactivated with no problem.

They are very cool about customer service for APers. I'm sure they've heard everything too when it comes to reasons why your payments weren't made.

• Chief Troublemaker

Well, the thing is, when you purchase an AP you are agreeing to pay the amount in full regardless of the usage or (unfortunately) your financial situation. So it would stand to reason that you will have to pay off the old APs before you can get new ones. If I take out a loan or charge something, I'm expected to pay off the loan/credit card, even if I lose my job or if I decide the item I purchased just isn't as much fun or as worthwhile as I'd hoped it would be. A business would go bankrupt if they just said "Oh, OK then, never mind, you don't have to finish paying for XXX if you don't want to" to everyone that decided they didn't want or couldn't afford to pay for what they bought.

Maybe you should ask Disney if they will re-activate your previous passes if you pay the arrears. I don't know if they would 'work with someone' as far as catching up back payments over time or not.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Simple answer seems to just have the bf pay off the current suspended passes. Wouldn't that, in effect, give you the AP you wanted, anyway, since you'd be able to go back to the park?
    "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." - ​Walt Disney

• Vidia's Minion

Just save up the money to buy the pass outright and you save yourself from running into any issues like that.

I have a question about upgrading, I have a Deluxe AP and I am currently on the Monthly payment plan, I want to upgrade to a premier AP and simply raise my monthly payment, will Disney allow me to do this? Or do I have to apply for a new contract and purchase a new Premium AP?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast