Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Under that tree again!

The Easter Bunny is coming but will it be with The Billys? Disney Parks Blog.

Fun Times Are Blooming at the Springtime Roundup at Disneyland Park « Disney Parks Blog

Spring is one of the most beautiful times of the year to visit Disneyland park. From Main Street, U.S.A. to Tomorrowland, the park is in full bloom, and this year, that spring color is spreading even further with the debut season of the Springtime Roundup.
    Starting March 28, Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree in Frontierland will be decked out in flowers and other springtime décor.
    Last edited by dland_lover; 05-08-2014 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Pared down article and removed hotlinked images to avoid copyright infringment, per MiceChat policy.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Chief Troublemaker

Re: The Easter Bunny is coming but will it be with The Billys? Disney Parks Blog.

OMG, kinda OT, but I absolutely LOVE the dancing bunny graphics!! Especially the big one.

Bunny Pirouette FTW!!!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Minion

Re: The Easter Bunny is coming but will it be with The Billys? Disney Parks Blog.

hmmm if it included the Billys that would be awesome
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    hmmm if it included the Billys that would be awesome
    I wonder if after their long absence that would bring in a larger crowd?

If it's not them I would be kind of disappointed to be forced to see their replacement.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I think they would have said so. I doubt it will be them.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I think they would have said so. I doubt it will be them.
    I agree. By saying something generic like "an energetic country band " they are more or less teasing the general populace into thinking that it might be the Billys... when in fact the Billys are now under contract to Knotts if I'm not mistaken, and they can't preform in Disneyland anymore. So what you will end up with is a generic country band, that will be pretending to be like the Billys, without actually being the Billys.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Does this mean no bunny hop on main street with the dapper dans like last year? That was one of the most epic good times ever.

Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

• -

They should use a generic metal band instead of a generic country band. They can call it the "Bunny Mosh".
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Still lost in Neverland

The Billy's were FIRED by Disney Management. They now are under contract to Knotts Berry Farm. Get over it. They are not coming back. The renamed group now performs in The Bird Cage Theater.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    The Billy's were FIRED by Disney Management. They now are under contract to Knotts Berry Farm. Get over it. They are not coming back. The renamed group now performs in The Bird Cage Theater.
    While that is true, some people were just being hopeful and exploring the possibilities.

• Chief Troublemaker

Maybe 'Billy Hill & the Hillbillies' featuring all new people that no one's ever heard of? Doesn't Disney 'own' the name?
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Seeker of Fun

I know things come and go, but kicking them out of the Golden Horseshoe and then out of Disneyland was a bone-head move.
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4Apples4Disney View Post
    I know things come and go, but kicking them out of the Golden Horseshoe and then out of Disneyland was a bone-head move.
    I completely agree. But, they do have a much larger crowd at Knott's and they probably get more respect there anyways.

Before they specifically stated that it was going to be a country band, I was thinking that they might bring the Easter Bunny out with Laughing Stock Company but that doesn't seem to be the case. As much I do want to see the Billies at Disneyland again, I don't think it will happen just because of the logistics of it all and the fact that they're over at Knott's now. I'm hoping that "country band" doesn't just mean one piano player...
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    They weren't fired. Disney didn't renew their contract. There's a big difference.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast