Frozen Show in Fantasy Faire

I know there have been a TON of Frozen threads posted recently, so I'm apologizing now for jumping in late.

Anyways, what if Frozen were to get it's own show in the Royal Theater. I think the storyline is simple enough so that it can be condensed like Tangled was and Mr. Smythe and Mr. Jones could be perfectly cast as Sven/Olaf/Hans/etc. Also, Anna and Elsa could do their meet and greet after the show which would also lead to a shorter wait for them (not counting the wait before the show and the duration of the show). This would also stop rumors/ideas of replacing Aladdin in the Hyperion Theater. Lastly, should they keep the Beauty and the Beast show or replace it since many people see to favor the Tangled show?
    The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!

Re: Frozen Show in Fantasy Faire

Something I'd like to see is a winter overlay of Fantasy Faire. I mean, the castle is decked out, so why not at least Fantasy Faire, if not all of Fantasyland?

The shows could be a retelling of Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas and Frozen, whereas year-round they're Tangled and the standard Beauty and the Beast.

This would give guests a rare chance to meet Belle in her winter clothes, too.

• Minion

I guess I'd be up for it for winter, but before then, NO. Beauty and the Beast is better than Frozen and it doesn't need to be replaced.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Quote Originally Posted by JanitorofSHIELD View Post
    Something I'd like to see is a winter overlay of Fantasy Faire. I mean, the castle is decked out, so why not at least Fantasy Faire, if not all of Fantasyland?

The shows could be a retelling of Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas and Frozen, whereas year-round they're Tangled and the standard Beauty and the Beast.

This would give guests a rare chance to meet Belle in her winter clothes, too.
    That sounds nice. This was Fantasy Faire's first holiday season so they probably didn't have enough time to plan major decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmineray View Post
    I guess I'd be up for it for winter, but before then, NO. Beauty and the Beast is better than Frozen and it doesn't need to be replaced.
    I never said that Beauty and the Beast HAD to be replaced. The sets for the shows are VERY minimal so it wouldn't require either Tangled or Beauty and the Beast to HAVE to leave. They could easily do two shows of each story each day. And maybe they could also alternate each story rather than first 3 Tangled and last 3 Beauty and the Beast like it is now.

• Under that tree again!

I think if we added a third show that may be ok. If it was just one show it would get less use, but two adds variety and twice as much for people to see. If we add more shows, it gets more difficult to see the show you want. A limit has to be set some where and perhaps Disney figured two is fine, but three is a crowd.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Mickey Ear Biter

I would like it, but I feel the other shows are still too new to replace. I actually think there is good balance; we have a newer movie with Tangled and the more classic Beauty and the beast.

On side note, why does every thread on Frozen always become a place for it to compete with Beauty and the beast/lion king? All I keep seeing is how much better one is over the other and how dare that cold little upstart intrude. As if any homage in the park to Frozen must be a detriment or diss to an older disney movie.

• Queen Elsa

Besides only two of the 3 shows you can do meet and greet with Belle or Rapunzle after the show. The 3rd show they don't do any M&G. So if they would have 3 different shows they would only have 1 meet and greet with them and that wouldn't go well for Disney with all the complans if say Frozen was added to the show. So I wouldn't like that 2 different shows is good to have.

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Jesser-pie View Post
    I would like it, but I feel the other shows are still too new to replace. I actually think there is good balance; we have a newer movie with Tangled and the more classic Beauty and the beast.

On side note, why does every thread on Frozen always become a place for it to compete with Beauty and the beast/lion king? All I keep seeing is how much better one is over the other and how dare that cold little upstart intrude. As if any homage in the park to Frozen must be a detriment or diss to an older disney movie.
    I agree, it comes up EVERY time! Did people do this when Tangled first came out?

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Jesser-pie View Post

Because Frozen is alot better then Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. I didn't like the Lion King and even thou I do like Beauty and the Beast it wasn't that good. Even before Frozen came out Beauty and the Beast was still on the bottom of favorite movies.

my Top 5 Disney Movies in order are.

1. Frozen
    2. Sleeping Beauty
    3. Little Mermaid
    4. Brother Bear
    5. Beauty and the Beast

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Because Frozen is alot better then Lion King and Beauty and the Beast. I didn't like the Lion King and even thou I do like Beauty and the Beast it wasn't that good. Even before Frozen came out Beauty and the Beast was still on the bottom of favorite movies.

my Top 5 Disney Movies in order are.

1. Frozen
    2. Sleeping Beauty
    3. Little Mermaid
    4. Brother Bear
    5. Beauty and the Beast
    It's opinion, and people have different ones, and the ones that disagree with you seem to pop up on every Frozen thread and bash it while lauding BatB and/or TLK.

I honestly don't see any problem with them throwing in a third Frozen show. There might be some scheduling issues but other than that, just put it in, as long as it doesn't get rid of the nightly Swing Dancing on summer weekends.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."