Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Re: Frozen Merchandise

I had seen them as well but over on DCA side in the Off The Page store and the store on the left side when you enter DCA. Where they have the toy shop at.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The Disney Parks Blog posted about "Frozen" Merchandise in the parks:

Finding ‘Frozen’ Merchandise at Disney Parks posted on March 11th, 2014 by Steven Miller, Merchandise Communications Manager

I’ve found it’s no secret that Disney’s “
    Frozen” continues to be popular with guests of all ages visiting Disney Parks. Recently, my son made a drawing for Anna and Elsa, which he gave to them during a visit to Norway Pavilion at Epcot. On the back of the image, he wrote that he “couldn’t wait for their film to be released on DVD.” With the upcoming DVD and Blu-ray release for this award-winning, animated feature on March 18, I wanted to give you an update on where to find “Frozen” merchandise at Disney Parks.

You may recall
    my previous story last fall that gave an overview of merchandise created for the film. Since that time, we’ve received some additional shipments of guest favorites and introduced several new things.
    Two of those favorites are the dresses for Anna and Elsa created especially for Disney Parks. We have additional orders arriving at locations in the coming weeks. Once available, the dresses will also be offered as a part of the Castle Package at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations at
    Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.

In the category of new items, there are new Anna and Elsa T-shirts for girls. I also found T-shirts for kids and adults featuring Olaf. You should also look out for new
    D-Tech on Demand cases for the iPhone 4/4S and iPhone 5/5s, and some new Disney books such as “An Amazing Snowman” or “The Art of Disney’s Frozen.”

The popular Anna and Elsa dolls have also returned along with several action figure playsets.

Finally, I learned that additional items are currently in development. For ladies, we will have four new T-shirts available around the beginning of summer. I convinced the softlines team to let me give you a sneak preview of the artwork for those shirts.
    Here is a list of locations where you may find select merchandise during your next visit. Please note that availability of inventory may change without notice.
    Disneyland Resort

Walt Disney World Resort

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Minion

ORDDU: In regard to Anna and Elsa dolls, my sisters and I recently noticed that the parks are having to sell the Mattel versions, since they're all out of the Disney Store versions that were manufactured by a different vendor. The Disney Store versions are nicer than the Mattel, as someone else already pointed out. The Mattel versions have nice enough faces, but the costuming is inferior to the Disney Store versions. For instance, Anna's sleeves and vest are actually PAINTED onto the doll instead of taking the time to sew a complete costume. Mattel claims this cuts down on the price of the doll when they paint part of the doll's costume onto their bodies. But it looks cheap when they do this. Hopefully the parks will get the Disney Store versions back in stock soon.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORDDU: In regard to Anna and Elsa dolls, my sisters and I recently noticed that the parks are having to sell the Mattel versions, since they're all out of the Disney Store versions that were manufactured by a different vendor. The Disney Store versions are nicer than the Mattel, as someone else already pointed out. The Mattel versions have nice enough faces, but the costuming is inferior to the Disney Store versions. For instance, Anna's sleeves and vest are actually PAINTED onto the doll instead of taking the time to sew a complete costume. Mattel claims this cuts down on the price of the doll when they paint part of the doll's costume onto their bodies. But it looks cheap when they do this. Hopefully the parks will get the Disney Store versions back in stock soon.
    Amen Sisters. I wish Disney would dump Mattel and get someone else to do there Princess stuff like maybe Hasbro or just go with the comp. that dose the ones from the Disney Store. I will never get any of the Mattel Frozen dolls or any other one like Ariel or Aurora. I'm sticking with the Disney store. Another thing I fine stuipe with Mattel is they put crowns on the Princess that never had crowns on in the first place. a.k.a. Anna.Ariel,Belle. They never had them ever. The only ones that wore a crown or has one are Aurora & Elsa that is it.

• i believe in faeries.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMommaApril View Post
    I am trying to track down an Elsa costume for my daughter. She is only 3 but talks non stop about Elsa and Frozen. (To me it warms my heart, when I was a little older than her my first disney movie love was Ariel and the little mermaid movie.) The disney store and their website finds it impossible to keep frozen merchandise in stock. There are people who are reselling the dress they bought at the store for pure profit current ebay price is 275 and up for a 45 dollar dress!. I keep reading from the disney parks blog and the dateline disneyland update that they seem to have more frozen merchandise. We are going to disneyland in 21 days. I have my fingers crossed that I'll find a Elsa disney parks dress while we are down there. I'm very excited for my daughter to meet the sisters. It's going to be a big surprise for her. I was able to order the Disney store Elsa doll fir her. She sleeps with it every night.
    the dresses seem like the biggest markup. i got up super early on the 18th; i figured mor merchandise would be available with the movie's release. anyways, i was too late: the dresses were online (disney store) but sold out. I ended up 'scoring' one off ebay for $125, which is still ridiculous. but, as my hubby pointed out, there were none available in canada, and even if i had success with getting one from the disneystore, i would be charged shipping and duty taxes, and it probably wouldn't have been a whole lot cheaper anyways.

lol sorry, storytime!!! i hope you can find your daughter a dress in the parks; i have a elsa-obsessed little one, too! (and p.s. i remember going to see ariel too... and she is still my favorite princess).

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    BTW this is the Anna/Elsa two for one plush doll looks like which I got there on Friday.

What genius decided to make this a coronation Anna/ice Elsa flip and not a coronation Elsa/ice Elsa flip, so you could, I don't know... RECREATE THE MOST EPIC SCENE IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by ghosty4 View Post
    What genius decided to make this a coronation Anna/ice Elsa flip and not a coronation Elsa/ice Elsa flip, so you could, I don't know... RECREATE THE MOST EPIC SCENE IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE.
    That's a great idea! They have these dolls in other characters, but it's always two different ones. Mid like the idea of the same person, two outfits...they could do Elsa like you suggested, Anna in coronation and her snow outfit, Aurora in pink and blue, Belle in her blue and yellow...that would be so fun!

• I am number 4 of 999

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    That's a great idea! They have these dolls in other characters, but it's always two different ones. Mid like the idea of the same person, two outfits...they could do Elsa like you suggested, Anna in coronation and her snow outfit, Aurora in pink and blue, Belle in her blue and yellow...that would be so fun!
    These dolls set my OCD a flame!! People already don't know the difference between certain characters.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

• Disneyland History Lover

Has Disney Store even restocked their Elsa and Anna dolls? I haven't seen any in months, otherwise I'd have picked them up. The only ones I have are the two-pack exclusive from Target. They're nice enough, but I agree that the Disney Store ones look a bit better.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Victoria View Post
    Has Disney Store even restocked their Elsa and Anna dolls? I haven't seen any in months, otherwise I'd have picked them up. The only ones I have are the two-pack exclusive from Target. They're nice enough, but I agree that the Disney Store ones look a bit better.
    My Disney Store hasn't had anything Frozen but a few plushes of Kristoff and Sevn. This was on March 18th when the DVD came out when I last way in there. On there website they got nothing but books and some kids close but other then that nothing has show up at the Disney Store.

My Disney Store is closed for renovation, but I went to DTD last night and they had a few Anna dolls and books. They were out of the reversible dolls that were talked about earlier. No sign of else anywhere.

I can understand underestimating demand in the first few months and know it takes a while to get product on shelves, but its been over 5 months now. It's not like this is the Christmas season either. There is either a very deliberate plan to restrict merchandise or someone really messed up.

• Disneyland History Lover

Thanks for the feedback! It's crazy how the higher-end dolls from Disney Store are going for $600+ on Ebay. And what's funny is that I remember when they came out, but since the movie was not out yet, I didn't want to pick them up without knowing I'd like the characters first. Well, by that point, they were gone of course, along with most everything else. Even the Vinylmation from the parks went quick, and I've been really good about staying on top of those. Here's hoping they catch up soon at least with the regular releases of the dolls that have been out of stock for a while.

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

I'm waiting for the Disney Store Dolls to come back in as well. I don't like the Mattel looks as was discussed earlier either. I was able to get the Elsa Toddler Doll from the Disney Store before they sold out online. Since so many people have been looking for Frozen merch, i've learned that the Disney Store gets their shipments on Fridays and the website updates any re-stocked items at 3am...I've also discovered that the international Disney Store websites have many more items in stock but they wont ship to the US so you'd have to know someone.

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

• Queen Elsa

Yeah that's for sure Bella. I hope when newer Frozen items come out they have one of Anna in her coronation dress doll by herself and not sold with Elsa send I have that Elsa that is with the Anna in the gift set. I really like Anna in that dress more then her winter one that really is the only reason why I haven't got an Anna doll. The other is I really do love Elsa more then Anna that is the other reason why I don't have that many things with Anna.

• Queen Elsa

I forgot last week I when into K-Mart and they had a new Frozen poster so I got it. Here it is.

Also I did two drawings of one of Elsa and the other Anna. I hope the next time I go to Disneyland I can show them the drawings.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast