Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• i believe in faeries.

Frozen Merchandise

Does the park carry/and/or have left any Frozen merchandise? Dolls, costumes, figurines, etc?

• Queen Elsa

Re: Frozen Merchandise

When I was there last Friday they had new plush dolls of Anna and Elsa the two in one. Also had some Frozen shirts for little girls. They also had a liograph photo of Frozen and also the sound track to the movie. But as of now I don't know. I should be back to DL this friday so I will know then.

• i believe in faeries.

thank you! it is virtually impossible to find an elsa ANYTHING right now...where i am, anyways.

• Queen Elsa

Yeah I work at Toys R Us and we don't have anything of her not even my Disney Store or on there website. The only place I see her is on ebay and you know how these people jack up prices for them.

• Queen Elsa

BTW this is the Anna/Elsa two for one plush doll looks like which I got there on Friday.

• i believe in faeries.

oooh those are lovely! it's nice to see Anna in her Coronation dress! i hope they have those when i go to the parks... in may. sigh.

• Queen Elsa

They where $32.99 for them.

• Pegasus' most hyper fan

It's quite unbelievable how popular "Frozen" is at the moment. I'm a Disney Store CM and I can tell you as soon as the product hits our shelves it is gone. My store serves as a large tourist destination. Like the parks, "Frozen" merch is sold out in quite a few countries. Merch is come, please be patient. By this time three months from now there will be much, much more readily available!
    "Well, let's see here.. we'll take, hmm,yes, a little cirrus, and, hmm, a touch of nimbostratus, and a dash of cumulus" --Zeus

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by gymskate View Post
    It's quite unbelievable how popular "Frozen" is at the moment. I'm a Disney Store CM and I can tell you as soon as the product hits our shelves it is gone. My store serves as a large tourist destination. Like the parks, "Frozen" merch is sold out in quite a few countries. Merch is come, please be patient. By this time three months from now there will be much, much more readily available!
    Tell you the thurth Gymskate I like the looks of Anna,Elsa,Kristoff & Hans better at the Disney Stores then how Mattle makes them. To me Mattle doesn't make them right they don't look nothing like the characters like the Disney Store does. I also am happy that I got my limited Edition Elsa doll yesturday from my Disney Store. She is so beautiful I can't stop looking at her. I got the 1877/5000 doll. Here is some photos with her.

Here is one side by side the singing Elsa doll that I have.

I just love her alot.

• Minion

I saw a little bit, like maybe some PVC toys and the deluxe print. But one thing you can do is get a custom sketch from Disneyana or Off the Page made of characters, it is pricey, 1 character is 39.95, 2 is 74.95, and it goes up from there... I got one of Belle. btw, here is a picture of my deluxe print that I just got back from being framed tonight

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjI7olcCcAAVCTq.jpg

PS - I can't get pictures to imbed on here for some reason, can someone please help me figure this out
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Pegasus' most hyper fan

Great pics Cap Hook : ) The stores are hosting some fun "Frozen" themed events this Saturday in the morning.
    "Well, let's see here.. we'll take, hmm,yes, a little cirrus, and, hmm, a touch of nimbostratus, and a dash of cumulus" --Zeus

• Queen Elsa

figures I work in the morning on Sat. but I do get off at 11

• Disney Geek wannabe

I am trying to track down an Elsa costume for my daughter. She is only 3 but talks non stop about Elsa and Frozen. (To me it warms my heart, when I was a little older than her my first disney movie love was Ariel and the little mermaid movie.) The disney store and their website finds it impossible to keep frozen merchandise in stock. There are people who are reselling the dress they bought at the store for pure profit current ebay price is 275 and up for a 45 dollar dress!. I keep reading from the disney parks blog and the dateline disneyland update that they seem to have more frozen merchandise. We are going to disneyland in 21 days. I have my fingers crossed that I'll find a Elsa disney parks dress while we are down there. I'm very excited for my daughter to meet the sisters. It's going to be a big surprise for her. I was able to order the Disney store Elsa doll fir her. She sleeps with it every night.

I don't know if the book The Art of Frozen is out of stock from the publisher (Chronicle Books) or is now out of print. I checked Amazon last week and it was only available from third partysellers starting at $89! The publisher's price is $40,Amazon had sold it for about $26. Prices on eBay right now are about $89 and up too.
    I found a copy at Off the Page at DCA last Saturday, but there were pretty much sold out too. I don't know about the book's availabilty at DL.
    I just thought I would post this information in case anyone else was interested in this book.

• Minion

I saw Frozen iPhone 5 cases at the Fantasia shop at the Disneyland Hotel on Saturday. That was the only place I saw them. They had one with Anna and Elsa and another with Olaf.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast