There are so many beautiful and interesting places at the Disneyland resort. Examples of my love:
1. The view of Mickey's Fun Wheel and California Screamin' from across the water.
2. Looking toward the castle on Main Street,
3. Under the Hungry Bear,
4. The lobby of the Grand Californian,
5. The Animation lobby,
6. Watching Radiator Springs Racers from Flo's V8 Cafe,
7. The ballroom in the Haunted Mansion,
8. In front of Small World,
9. The Blue Bayou,
10. Anywhere outdoors in New Orleans Square, etc.
See how upbeat I am?
But what's the worst place open to the public at the Disneyland Resort?
I'd go with the Tomorrowland entrance with its ugly rocks,
its entrance guest-clogging and view-blocking, too-low-to-the-ground Astro-orbiter,
and its abandoned Peoplemover track.
The lobbies of the Pacific Pier and Disneyland Hotel, when contrasted with the Grand Californian Lobby.
In between the Michael Jackson 3D film and Innoventions, surrounded by things that should be replaced.
Any gift shop at the end of an attraction or in front of any Disney timeshare stand.
Any bathroom that should have been cleaned five minutes ago.
The Magic Kingdom exit. No fixing this.