• Chief Troublemaker

OMG, 2 Crazy Girls Part 3 (+1)! midsummer madness strategies?

Sooo excited!! BFF got a wonderful promotion at work and as a celebration we're going back to DL! 5 days at the Grand! This time her daughter will be going with us, so it's "3 Crazy Girls, Part Trois".

Her daughter hasn't been since she was around 7. She'll be 13 in July so we'll be getting her a birthday button. The kicker is that when she was there before, she flatly refused to go on any rides that were 'dark' at any point during the ride or rides that were 'scary'. So, basically, she rode pretty much nothing! This time she's up for anything!

So, since we have a school-ager, we're going in mid-August, our park days will be Sun-Thurs. This will be the first time I've been during peak season since the early '90s! I've never paid much attention to what people say to make those crazy, crowded days easier, since I've always gone 'off-season'.

So, crowd strategies, anyone? We're already going to use EMH, FP, and take a break to swim. And we're bringing an extra supply of smiles and patience. We're open to any suggestions, except a VIP tour unless YOU'RE paying!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Under that tree again!

Re: OMG, 2 Crazy Girls Part 3 (+1)! midsummer madness strategies?

I think you will do just fine.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Selfie Expert

I think you've already got a good strategy, the most important part being a good attitude which you absolutely have!! Sooo excited for you!!!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Chief Troublemaker

Gee, Kelly, I guess this means I won't be able to be 'Granny Stormy' in Sept. And I KNOW just how much you were counting on me!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"