• First star to the right..

Cool 24 Hour Party question. Will guests with Saturday Blackout Days be kicked out?

So just like the title says... I have some friends who are blacked out Saturdays, and are worried they will be kicked out at say midnight or one. I however am confident they won't since it's still technically the 'same day'.

Anyone with any more information than I have?

•   
    • Minion

Re: 24 Hour Party question. Will guests with Saturday Blackout Days be kicked out?

I think you will be fine. I wouldn't try to go IN after midnight, to be on the safe side, but if you're already there they're not going to kick you out. As far as I know, it's never been an issue with the other 24 hour events.
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Re: 24 Hour Party question. Will guests with Saturday Blackout Days be kicked out?

I don't even think they will have a problem with going out and hopping over to the other park...

Did anyone in the past have this issue?

They will not be kicked out. All time from 12am - 6am on Saturday is the same "operating day" as Friday.

That being said, if they try to enter the park for a first entry after 2am, they may encounter some hiccups; this has been the case at the past 2 events, due to how the ticketing system changes over from one "operating day" to the next. To be on the safe side, have everyone do a first entry into either park before 2am.
    *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
    *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
    *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Ty!

• Former Churro Jockey

Quote Originally Posted by Pan View Post
    So just like the title says... I have some friends who are blacked out Saturdays, and are worried they will be kicked out at say midnight or one. I however am confident they won't since it's still technically the 'same day'.

Anyone with any more information than I have?
    Of course they wouldn't. How on earth would Disney even track down all of those people to kick them out? They'd have to put some kind of tag on everyone, then hire about 10,000 people to track them down at 12:01AM and throw them out. There's no possible way.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:
    http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

• Your cadaverous pallor

no It's considered a different operating day so lets say someone where to buy a 2-day ticket at 4am and they go in that counts as day one they leave at 6 come back at 9 that's day two it's on a different system so according to disneyland's ticket operating system at 3 or 4 am on the 24th the operating day is still may 23rd.