Black button with a white M?

Just a bit curious, but I have seen several of these buttons around the park and I was just wondering if anyone here knew what they were for? Today I even saw a different variation of it but it was blue and was frozen themed. I know for sure that these are not official disney buttons.

• Selfie Expert

Re: Black button with a white M?

I'm 90% sure I know what you're talking about, and it's part of a social club for Disneyland fans. I can't recall the name of it right this second...

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• The High 5 & Waving Goth

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I'm 90% sure I know what you're talking about, and it's part of a social club for Disneyland fans. I can't recall the name of it right this second...
    It's called Mouse4Life

I was initiated around this time last year. Not much of an active member anymore but I do know the founder and he's a chill guy. He started it almost 2 years ago as a means to unite Disney fans and build a community. Definitely has grown in the short amount of time it's been around.

I do know that they have a group but you need to know someone to be added to it. I was added by a random Facebook person who was in the group. Although, there is a profile called Mouseforlife Page that I believe is an admin profile. Like I said, I've been less active of a member for awhile so I forgot how it all works

HOWEVER, if you see a street team member (they have the same style button except it has yellow and black Chevron marks like a parking arrow), they will fill you in on how to become a member. I do know a street team member though.

It's a great group, but with a lot of things happening lately (new job, new move, etc.), I kind of fell out of the loop.

Hope this answers the question, mavmaestre!
    As of 6/15, Merida is now my favorite Princess...Sorry, Cinderella. Thanks for the memories.

Disneyland AP Holder since 2012
    Check me out on Instagram: instagram.com/elimprocess#

M4L is awesome! I got my button just recently, in February. I feel like social clubs are more like "Yeah, we're all gonna go to the park together with our matching clothes" whereas m4l is just a giant group of disney fans. You don't need to be a park goer. The point of m4l is to create one big Disney - loving family. Everyone supports each other and is there to talk to if someone needs it. And if someone is alone in their Disney loving (as in they don't have friends or family who enjoy disney), they can always find someone in the group to hang out with at the park. Mouseforlife is awesome! I love it!

Mouse4Life, an AMAZING Disney fan group. The black buttons are member buttons that can either be bought or picked up from a street team member who has a yellow and black button at the park. The themed buttons are just limited edition buttons that we buy.
    There are group pizza meets and movie days along with games, scavenger hunts and a bunch of other ways to unite the Disney Loving community. Its really a great drama free group.

If you ask any of us wearing buttons we'll be happy to tell you more about it and may just give you one of our buttons to join our big family. Ive been a member for a while now....there were only about 112 members when I joined but theres a lot more now that we've expanded internationally.
    Last edited by jessimotad; 04-04-2014 at 08:36 AM.

• Parking Lot > DCA

I think I got invited to this on Facebook quite a while ago. Since then, I've noticed it all over the place.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Their Facebook Page is: Mouse4Life.com and their store is M4LStore.com. They mostly gathered around the Tomorrowland Terrace when there is a band playing or at the Mad T Party.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

How do you become a member?

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollyray View Post
    How do you become a member?
    You just join the group and be active by first introducing yourself.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by mavmaestre View Post
    Just a bit curious, but I have seen several of these buttons around the park and I was just wondering if anyone here knew what they were for? Today I even saw a different variation of it but it was blue and was frozen themed. I know for sure that these are not official disney buttons.
    They're targets for the giant lasers in the sky that are going to zap them all once the ships are launched.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

But you can't join the group. You can add a friend, though.

• Minion

So, it's sort of a more informal Social Club, or Fan Club - with no little vesties?

• former CM

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    They're targets for the giant lasers in the sky that are going to zap them all once the ships are launched.
    Spoiler
    Uncle Bob, that Disney movie opened yesterday and you've launched a spoiler?!