Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Try living in Australia I used to be able to go once every year or two, but then I went and got myself a mortgage....now I can't afford the $1500+ airfare

Edited to say: I don't mean to be grumpy about it, we've got a BIG trip in the works for 2007 where I'm hoping to at least do a Disney triple: Tokyo, DL and WDW Can't complain too much!
    Last edited by Mellywil; 03-21-2005 at 10:02 PM.

• Minion

Lately I start getting the jitters if I go more then a week without going. Before this year it had never been on my list of things I had to do. We went like once every couple of years, now all of a sudden I MUST GO all the time.

• Still wants to be a cat!

I hate to say this, but I just went 3 times in the last week and a half, and I MISS it also! My heart goes out to all that can't or don't have the chance to visit anytime they want!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Still wants to be a cat!

Plus..we are moving our agency and I won't be able to get to the park for another couple of weeks....UGH!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• LoisAlene

All the boards, videos and tour guide books both help and make it worse! You look at the pictures and imagine yourself there. You wake up and think, gee, right now people are doing (fill in the blank) at WDW or DL. You play Disneyland ride mp3s and get a little teary eyed when you hear "When You Wish Upon a Star"...okay more than a Little teary.
    We've not been to a Disney resort since summer of 2001. I can hardly contain myself - October is so far away and yet- ohman it's only 12 paychecks away! I need to save more $$$!!!
    Yeah I guess I have that feeling just a Bit.
    I need a Mickey Fix!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Metal Head

nope no jitters when I cant go. I didnt go between 1980 and 1996 cause i moved away. had to settle for Hersheypark and Great adventure. Now we can go when we want but i dont force it.
    How much longer will it take
    For the world to see.
    We should learn to live
    And simply let it be.
    Bloodstone, bloodstone.

• Disney worshipper/geek

It's especially bad when you expect to go once or twice in that span of time you don't go and you end up not being able to. I was almost about to go on President's Day weekend, but thye rain prevented us from going...
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I have been panicking lately about getting there in time for the 50th. But today I realized that I have until October 2006 to see all the amazing things going on for that, so now I am not as concerned.

I just want some of my micechat buddies to be able to come to the park when I get there to meet f2f!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    I hate to say this, but I just went 3 times in the last week and a half, and I MISS it also! My heart goes out to all that can't or don't have the chance to visit anytime they want!
    As Napoleon Would Say ... LUCKY!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Vehicle rotating backward

A little over four years. That's a little longer than my usual period between visits, but not the longest. It's nice to hear about people who can go there many times in a year, but I'm on the other side of California here living a suburban lifestyle and trying to make ends meet, so once ever three to five years is average.

Thankfully, I'm not really concerned about it as many people are. Many of those Walt-era attractions aren't going anywhere soon, and I have the internet to tell me if something big is happening.

• Greetings, Program!

I'm just a 20 min from DD, so my fix really is easily obtained. As long as I can get my peanut butter/chocolate shake and we can still roam freely to the upper floors of the GCH, then I have a great place to go and empty out my head when I need to.

I'm considering getting an AP again since visiting these boards, so maybe I'll meet some of ya sometime, cause I know I'd be using it a LOT.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12