Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva
    ORWEN: I don't think there will ever be another Alice in Wonderland dark ride, though. So that's probably one attraction that will always be unique to Disneyland. Also, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is unique to Disneyland. Come to think of it, so are the Columbia Sailing Ship and Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln.
    and the Mattehorn

The rumor I heard about Soarin' is that the film will be replaced in 2007, when Epcot celebrates its 25th. That way there will be two different film versions eventually. A reason to visit both parks!
    Last edited by Sters; 03-22-2005 at 09:55 AM.

And I've heard these new-fangled simulator rides like Body Wars and Star Tours are great because they can and will, Disney suits have said, be reprogrammed many times to take us on magical new adventures!

aiyiyi (shakes head) only one person catches that I said VICE president and not President and not President of the Resorts

anywho
    Quote Originally Posted by Sters
    and the Mattehorn

The rumor I heard about Soarin' is that the film will be replaced in 2007, when Epcot celebrates its 25th. That way there will be two different film versions eventually. A reason to visit both parks!
    I doubt they will, and how will that be a reason to visit both parks? theoreticaly WDW visters will have already seen DCA's film (those that really care to see everything) and everyone else will think it's pretty much the same experience (ultimatly Disney doesn't want you to visit every single park with their name on it Disney just wants your money)

• Banned User

Yes.. WDW is Borrowing ideas from DL... (whihc shows who had the right ideas..)

but DL also borrowed many things from WDW over the past few years...

• A Little Rabid

I'd prefer if they kept HMH primarily a DLR attaction. We can't have all the Mansions suddenly become winter holiday inspired... I mean, there are some of us who'd want the original Mansion to celebrate Halloween. But it's just a rumor. I doubt WDW will ever get it. Think of the over seas tourists!
    I lurk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousekiteer
    I'd prefer if they kept HMH primarily a DLR attaction. We can't have all the Mansions suddenly become winter holiday inspired... I mean, there are some of us who'd want the original Mansion to celebrate Halloween. But it's just a rumor. I doubt WDW will ever get it. Think of the over seas tourists!
    Tokyo already has it

WDW and Paris are the last ones

WDW doesn't have it as a high priority (of course it's also not much of a priority to refurb the mansion they've got)

and it really wouldn't match the Paris mansion that well unless they really wanted to get elaborate in how they retrofit the Manor

then again Paris still needs more "new" attractions and isn't in need of overlay's just yet (Paris is the only MK were you can argue that more E-tickets is neccisary, at least until Hong Kong opens ) Paris really needs to be careful with the money they've got and spend it wisely

• Banned User

WDW could recieve the holiday makeover... if it means money spent on fixing the ride.... (though POTC is next on the fixing list..)

I would love for WDW to get one more holiday show besides county bears.. (which is always packed.)

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    WDW could recieve the holiday makeover... if it means money spent on fixing the ride.... (though POTC is next on the fixing list..)

I would love for WDW to get one more holiday show besides county bears.. (which is always packed.)
    well WDW really should look into testing out Small World Holiday (seeing as how they already refurbed their small world) just import the plans from Tokyo and they'll be fine

every other resort already has Small World Holiday anyways

• Banned User

Hmm.. WDW having a SM Holiday.... Maybe next year... (They just finished the 18 month refurbishment of the torture device I mean attraction..)

• A Little Rabid

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    Tokyo already has it
    I'm familiar with that. They're HMH was, dare I say, a lot more cooler than our's. It's a look if WDW did get it... which I still doubt...
    I lurk.

• Ursus H. Bear, ESQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mousekiteer
    There are some of us who'd want the original Mansion to celebrate Halloween. But it's just a rumor. I doubt WDW will ever get it.
    Yeah, but then its Halloween all year long and theres nothing special about the holiday time. I understand loving a classic attraction, but HMH invites more resistance to a TEMPERARY change.

Mousekiteer, have you ever been on HMH?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12