Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

Things that make you think of DL Micechatters (that you've probably never even met).

I got this in an email today, and it made me think of our Micechat Capt Hook.
    Name:  tru_email_bogo-fairies_20140406_06.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  120.6 KB

• Loving all things Disney!

Re: Things that make you think of DL Micechatters (that you've probably never even me

Hahaha! That's funny!

• Disneyland Dreamer

Re: Things that make you think of DL Micechatters (that you've probably never even me

The only MCers I tend to think of when I think DLR are Kelly, Joe, and the DreamsofColor dude. They've been the most memorable due to their trip reports.

Well, come to think of it, I Thought of Whoever and his desire to build and furnish an arts and crafts house. Just returned from mesa, my hosts live in a sub par - gated community and some of the houses were designed to look like arts and crafts homes. I am in the antique business and I have a coverlet from the civilian conservation corp that matched the plaque he purchased on his Dapper Trip. So when I saw the homes, I thought of my CCC coverlet, in turn thought of Whoever.

and i always think of dolby when i see winter news about Troutdale.

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by whoever View Post
    The only MCers I tend to think of when I think DLR are Kelly, Joe, and the DreamsofColor dude. They've been the most memorable due to their trip reports.
    True! Those Micechatters are the best
    I know Coheteboy doesn't frequent these boards as much because he's too cool (haha) but I always think of him when I see anything Ewok related.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Chief Troublemaker

I think of Malcon10nt when I see service dogs, especially labs & goldens. I think of Whoever when I see things related to C33. I think of Kelly when I see 'designer ears' because our first 'conversation' was in a thread about designer Minnie ears. I think of Flynnibus when I'm in the midst of a good debate, because I think he enjoys them (and I mean that in a good way). I think of Capt Hook when I see the Princesses, especially Elsa!

And I think of EVERYBODY when I think of a welcoming community of Disney fans!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Disneyland Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I think of Capt Hook when I see the Princesses, especially Elsa!
    I second that.

I think what makes most MCers memorable is pictures. Pictures are worth a thousand words, and puts a face with the words.

When I think Malina, I think spirited debate

•   
    • Minion

Well when I see some of the MCers at the park it makes me think of them LOL. I usually noticed people that frequent the parks and post pics. I usually just keep on going though and not say anything. I am great with remembering faces.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    True! Those Micechatters are the best
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I think of Malcon10nt when I see service dogs, especially labs & goldens. I think of Whoever when I see things related to C33. I think of Kelly when I see 'designer ears' because our first 'conversation' was in a thread about designer Minnie ears. I think of Capt Hook when I see the Princesses, especially Elsa!
    I second that.

I think what makes most MCers memorable is pictures. Pictures are worth a thousand words, and puts a face with the words.
    Wow, I'm super flattered!!

I definitely think of Capt Hook any time I pass a meet and greet, mre200200 (Joe) when I pass by Dream Suite (and pretty much any time at the parks now), whoever, pinbrian, stormy, and a few others when I pass Club 33, malcon10t with service dogs, DreamsofColor at Dapper Day, brand42 at Carnation Cafe and Tangaroa Terrace, some people from a chat thread that I met up with a couple years ago also at Tangaroa Terrace, a CM who works Pirates who I've met through here, regionsbeyond with Haunted Mansion, WildeNight if I see Peter Pan... I guess MC is on my mind a lot while I'm there!

Plus any time I know whoever has a trip coming up, if it's during my work week I often think of the fact that he and his family are driving right by my hospital!

Plus I'm always wondering how many MCers I am crossing paths with and don't even know it while I'm there, and wishing we all had nametags with our usernames on it to wear! Haha

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• ...and the Flowers Croon

I thought of Malina a couple times on my trip this week since we had my niece with us (she uses a wheelchair). I kept seeing stairs in attraction queues and cringing when I thought of the CM who said to her, "It's just a couple of steps." Easy to say, but misses the point entirely.

• Chief Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Wow, I'm super flattered!!

I definitely think of Capt Hook any time I pass a meet and greet, mre200200 (Joe) when I pass by Dream Suite (and pretty much any time at the parks now), whoever, pinbrian, stormy, and a few others when I pass Club 33, malcon10t with service dogs, DreamsofColor at Dapper Day, brand42 at Carnation Cafe and Tangaroa Terrace, some people from a chat thread that I met up with a couple years ago also at Tangaroa Terrace, a CM who works Pirates who I've met through here, regionsbeyond with Haunted Mansion, WildeNight if I see Peter Pan... I guess MC is on my mind a lot while I'm there!

Plus any time I know whoever has a trip coming up, if it's during my work week I often think of the fact that he and his family are driving right by my hospital!

Plus I'm always wondering how many MCers I am crossing paths with and don't even know it while I'm there, and wishing we all had nametags with our usernames on it to wear! Haha

I wish we had a button or 'secret sign' too! I tend to be kinda hesitant about approaching someone I think I know, but if they had an MC button or something I'd do it in a heartbeat!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

•   
    • Minion

I second that.

Aw thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirdsSingWords View Post
    I thought of Malina a couple times on my trip this week since we had my niece with us (she uses a wheelchair). I kept seeing stairs in attraction queues and cringing when I thought of the CM who said to her, "It's just a couple of steps." Easy to say, but misses the point entirely.
    Thank you for thinking of me...I hope your niece had a great time at the park, and didn't run into CMs like that!
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

• Done with MC.

I think of Capt Cook and Barbaraann. I'm sure I would recognize either of them and if I ever do see them, I'll be sure to introduce myself.

• ...and the Flowers Croon

Quote Originally Posted by Malina View Post
    Thank you for thinking of me...I hope your niece had a great time at the park, and didn't run into CMs like that!
    Thankfully we didn't! All the CMs were courteous, well informed, and very gracious. My niece can transfer from her chair onto a ride, so we didn't have to deal with the adapted ride vehicles (except on SM, where returning at our appointed time and entering through the exit meant using the rocket that loads off to the side and then gets magically "slid" onto the tracks), and things could not have gone more smoothly for us.

But I'm convinced our good experience was the result of people like you, who have politely but firmly blazed a trail to bring greater understanding (and better CM training) to the forefront. So, thanks!

• Minion

The marvel meet and greets remind me of calsig31

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast