Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    • Hiding from the Sheeple
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    591

    What are the plans for the 50th Merchandise Event

    For those who are unable to wait until after April 8, 2005 (or for those of us who simply like to speculate) does anybody have any information as to what the Merchandise Special Event "Celebrating 50 Years of Magical Memories" scheduled for July 15-17 is comprised of?

    I spoke to someone, albeit several months ago, who works for Merchandise Special Events who said that dinner inside of Space Mountain was something they were considering for the highest priced package. I do not know if this is still in consideration.

    Any info (or even rumor) about packages, features, experiences and pricing would be greatly appreciated!

  2. #2

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    138
    Spoiler
    Heard you can have dinner on top on Matterhorn with man in Jimmeny Cricket Suit dancing aroud you!

  3. #3

    • Hiding from the Sheeple
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Lover
    Spoiler
    Heard you can have dinner on top on Matterhorn with man in Jimmeny Cricket Suit dancing aroud you!
    Thanks for spoiler. I would love to think that would be true! My wife and I are always on the lookout for once-in-a-lifetime experiences.

  4. #4

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneynut
    Thanks for spoiler. I would love to think that would be true! My wife and I are always on the lookout for once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
    No, it is true. They have it for the night of the 17th only. 7 spots, 3 time frames= 21 families!


    Me, my wife, and two kids have a spot reserved for 9:40 PM, costs $125/person!

    I crack myself up!

  5. #5

    • Official MC Thread Killer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    418
    Spoiler
    I heard there was going to be a gigantic concert on Fantasmic island with a bunch of celebrities singing their favorite Disney songs, along with additional fireworks.


    I really can't wait for them to announce this, lol. My one question is, are the same events happening on the 15th, 16th, and 17th? Or are different events going to happen everyday?

  6. #6

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stStarIC2nite
    Spoiler
    I heard there was going to be a gigantic concert on Fantasmic island with a bunch of celebrities singing their favorite Disney songs, along with additional fireworks.


    I really can't wait for them to announce this, lol. My one question is, are the same events happening on the 15th, 16th, and 17th? Or are different events going to happen everyday?
    lier, lier, pants on fire!!! :devil:

  7. #7

    • Official MC Thread Killer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Lover
    lier, lier, pants on fire!!! :devil:
    What??

    I'm just sharing what someone told me, that's all.

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody see merchandise from the 50th event in the Park yet?
    By Circarama in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 02:56 PM
  2. 50th Merchandise Event - The Final Straw
    By Disneynut in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 10:50 PM
  3. 50th Merchandise Event is another "Black Sunday"
    By Disneynut in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 07:33 AM
  4. 50th Merchandise Event Catalog Received
    By Disneynut in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 08:44 PM
  5. 50th Merchandise Event Changed AGAIN!
    By Disneynut in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 10:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •