Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Disney Villains Meet and Greets

When I went for Halloween time at Disneyland in 2010, I remember they had the Disney Villains gather over where Brave's Merida is hanging out now, so where did the Disney Villains go since Brave took over that spot? Where do you think they will be this year?

• Minion

Re: Disney Villains Meet and Greets

Quote Originally Posted by disneygogetter View Post
    When I went for Halloween time at Disneyland in 2010, I remember they had the Disney Villains gather over where Brave's Merida is hanging out now, so where did the Disney Villains go since Brave took over that spot? Where do you think they will be this year?
    The last two years they have been at the Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland. You now only meet one villain instead of 3 like when it was in Fantasyland. The variety of villains has also dropped so now you can only really meet one of the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Cruella, Jafar or Captain Hook. They meet in a tent where you 'conjure' them up. Saying all this though it may chance completely this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ssaamm View Post
    The last two years they have been at the Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland. You now only meet one villain instead of 3 like when it was in Fantasyland. The variety of villains has also dropped so now you can only really meet one of the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Cruella, Jafar or Captain Hook. They meet in a tent where you 'conjure' them up. Saying all this though it may chance completely this year.

Haha thats dumb Walt Disney World allows ALL villains and has that 1 show in front of the castle.

• Selfie Expert

During the Halloween parties they have them out for meet and greets on Main Street. The "conjuring" show is cute, but so time consuming... ugh.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Disney Superfreak

I have met Disney Villains in places other than BTR. Iv'e met Cruella de Vil at the firehouse, and others just around where their ride would be. Maybe it depends on when you go. Like, though not recently, so this may have changed, but I met Dr. Facilier in NOS once, but that could easily be gone by now.
    I now own property in Frontierland named "The Backside of Water." Life can't get much better.

AP holder

• Dreaming of next trip

Last year, during the Halloween Party, they had 3 villains in front of the Main street train station.

•   
    • Minion

I've seen Captain Hook, Cruella and the Queen of Hearts on Main Street at times other than Halloween. I've also seen the Stepmother and Stepsisters from Cinderella there at least once.

I've not seen this one personally, but I have also heard that the Evil Queen from Snow White hangs out in Fantasyland or by the Wishing Well some days. There are a lot of videos on YouTube that show her by the castle, near the Peter Pan ride.
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

• Minion

They should bring villains like Maleficent and Frollo into the parks more often, not only during Halloweentime.

• Wannabe Mousketeer

This past Monday, I spotted the Evil Queen from Snow White walking briskly from Fantasyland towards Tomorrowland. I did not see any handlers, but I suspect she was headed for the access to backstage behind the Plaza Inn.

In other recent trips I have seen Villains meeting the public in front of train station before going under the tunnels.
    The Thousandth Happy Haunt Mike Howard has a plan to become a permanent fixture of a popular Disneyland Attraction, The Haunted Mansion. A short story by L. Christopher Bird (ZenMondo).

flynnOS.org "A digital frontier to reshape the human condition."

JediPath.org Real-life applications of the Jedi Philosophy, without the mysticism.

• Selfie Expert

I often see the Evil Queen by the wishing well, sometimes with Snow White. I also see Cruella and the Queen of Hearts around Main Street a lot.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Minion

I've seen the Evil Queen a lot - often by Fantasyland, but also down front by Main Street. Cruella is another who I've seen a lot by Main Street. I don't think I've ever seen the Queen of Hearts!

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
    I've seen the Evil Queen a lot - often by Fantasyland, but also down front by Main Street. Cruella is another who I've seen a lot by Main Street. I don't think I've ever seen the Queen of Hearts!

The Evil Queen was recently moved from the wishing well out to the Small World Pavillion, and Cruella is often out in town square. I have also never seen the Queen of Hearts or Lady Tremaine out in town square and I'm there frequently. Hook is in Town Square on a rare occasion or can be found sometimes in Fantasy Land roaming around.

I really wish Maleficient would be out, especially with her movie coming out!

Don't know if this still holds true anymore, but I've seen Hook a fair number of times in the past at Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel. Like some posters above, I've also seen the Queen over by Snow White's wishing well and Cruella de Vil in Town Square fairly often too.
    "Hello folks, welcome aboard the Disneyland Railroad..."
    "The Gods have been angered by all the celebratin'..."

I've seen Cruella, Queen of Hearts, and Hook. Love me some villains!!!
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Queen Elsa

The villians that are out the most that I have seen are. Hook,The Queen, Queen of Hearts and Cruella. Others I have seen out that is commen are Honset John, Gideon, Brer Fox & Brer Bear. They come out ever so often. The rest are hardly out exsept for specail events or Halloween.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast