• MC State Comptroller

DL Busy on Super Bowl?

Hey all i will be in town on Super Bowl sunday to attend a certification boot camp and am wondering how busy DL will be on the 5th. I won't get in until 1pm, but have all day before training starts and am staying only 15mins away in Santa Ana so i am thinking about stopping by so i am wondering if any one can give me an idea of how busy it will be. Any info ASAP will be greatly appreciated!

Oh if there are any MC's going to be there maybe i'll meet up wit cha'!

Thanks,
    The Sarge!
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

• Just Me

Re: DL Busy on Super Bowl?

It used to be dead, but from what I have heard, it is busy. It isn't holiday busy, but regular weekend busy.

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Probably only women and children will be there, all the guys (example being me) will be at home with friends, a beer in their hand, chips in their mouths and their A$$es on the couch.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Just Me

We went one year when the Super Bowl was held at the Rose Bowl. It had rained pretty goo the night before so the crowds weren't too bad. It was mostly women and kids (the husbands were at the game). The funny thing was watching the men who were there. We saw quite a few small, hand held tvs.

• MC State Comptroller

Thanks.
    I am unsure if i want to go, since if it is busy at DL i don't think getting on a handful of rides justifies the $80. But i want to ride Monsters Inc and Pirates before it closes for refurb and I want to eat at Bengal BBQ before it closes for good. So i don't know. I guess it will depend on how i feel and what time i actually get in and grab the rental car.

Any other ideas on crowds for the 5th?
    "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions