Talking ITT We love CMs, FP, Rides & Waiting For Them, Shows.. Share Your Disneyland Love!!

Is it just me or is there an overwhelming number of threads floating around right now that are about disliking certain things in the parks? Well no more of that in here!! In this thread, we talk about our love for the CMs who create positive experiences day in and day out for the overwhelming number of guests, our love for the conveniences that Fastpasses provide, even our love for actually waiting in lines and appreciating the details we may not always see in queues, our love for the several fabulous shows that Disneyland and DCA puts on, heck, the strollers get on our nerves a lot of the time but we love them too because inside typically hides an adorable little baby smiling back at us, and anything else we may love about the parks!

What are some of the things you love most about the resort? What are some of your best experiences? Please share 'em! I'd love to hear them!
    I believe my future must be brighter than my past. Without that belief, I'm just waiting to die.
    --> Zero to Hero Transformation

Re: ITT We love CMs, FP, Rides & Waiting For Them, Shows.. Share Your Disneyland Love

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Lightyear View Post
    Is it just me or is there an overwhelming number of threads floating around right now that are about disliking certain things in the parks? Well no more of that in here!! In this thread, we talk about our love for the CMs who create positive experiences day in and day out for the overwhelming number of guests, our love for the conveniences that Fastpasses provide, even our love for actually waiting in lines and appreciating the details we may not always see in queues, our love for the several fabulous shows that Disneyland and DCA puts on, heck, the strollers get on our nerves a lot of the time but we love them too because inside typically hides an adorable little baby smiling back at us, and anything else we may love about the parks!

What are some of the things you love most about the resort? What are some of your best experiences? Please share 'em! I'd love to hear them!
    I love all the flowers and hedges and trees and the rest of the landscaping that makes the Park so beautiful. The people who plan and plant and care for all of it really do an excellent job! I love just walking around and admiring it all.

• Minion

Re: ITT We love CMs, FP, Rides & Waiting For Them, Shows.. Share Your Disneyland Love

Name:  pollyanna2.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  18.4 KB

This is me getting ready to go to Disneyland.

• Grim Grinning

I love the current flowers in the Mickey in front of the train station. My sister and I were there the 22nd to 24th. We swear up and down that they changed them out overnight. We got there on the 23rd and they're the most beautiful pink and I'm usually not a fan of pink. I also really love the little side streets on Main Street. Finally took the time this trip to really appreciate all the detail in them.

• Tiki Dancer

I love the detailed theme of each land, right down to the trash cans and CM's costumes.

• formerly very helpful

I love being there and the rest of the real world just seems to disappear.

I love the Esplanade and DCA. There used to be a plain old looking parking lot. There was nothing magical about that. When I rode the Train or Monorail I had to see Realityland. But now nearly the whole time I'm sheltered in the protective blanket that is Disney.

• formerly very helpful

I also love that even when I'm not there, my daughters and I can get so excited just talking about it, and planning our future trips. This is truly bringing families together.

I love there are motels in walking distance. I wish the nicer ones were closer.

• formerly very helpful

agreed on the walking distance motels. I do have to say that in my experience, the ones on Harbor Blvd., right across the street from the entrance are some of the nicest I've seen anywhere. On Katella the quality seems to dip a bit. But since this is to be positive, I'll say that those are great for the more budget minded.

My family has a lunchtime tradition called the Disneyland Game, where we take turns asking each other to invent new things for Disneyland, like "If you had to add a new dessert shop, where would it be and what would they serve?" or "If you had to add a new form of transportation, like the railroad, what would it be?"

We've eaten our way through many a bowl of gumbo or enormous slice of pizza with this game. It's always one of our happiest times, just enjoying the scenery, the food, and having our own little Imagineering session.

• Chief Troublemaker

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
    Name:  pollyanna2.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  18.4 KB

This is me getting ready to go to Disneyland.
    Me too! Disneyland is the best place to play 'The Glad Game'!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Quote Originally Posted by faerla View Post
    My family has a lunchtime tradition called the Disneyland Game, where we take turns asking each other to invent new things for Disneyland, like "If you had to add a new dessert shop, where would it be and what would they serve?" or "If you had to add a new form of transportation, like the railroad, what would it be?"

We've eaten our way through many a bowl of gumbo or enormous slice of pizza with this game. It's always one of our happiest times, just enjoying the scenery, the food, and having our own little Imagineering session.
    I'll try this to keep our group upbeat!

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by faerla View Post

I like this idea for when we're not even at Disneyland.

• Resident Adventurer

How all of the CMs are so nice and helpful and uplifting. And always have the funniest responses for various questions; I once asked a nearby CM why Tink didn't make an appearance for the fireworks show and she came up with "She's a very spunky pixie. She does what she wants " and it put a smile on my face.

The effort that goes into the entire appearance of the park and how clean it always is. You could put a handful of popcorn on the ground and I guarantee you it will be swept up and gone within 15 minutes.

I love the way that the park feels like home to me, no matter how many refurbs happen or how many times new things are added to the park. No matter how annoyed the strollers make me, it's just got that feeling that makes me feel like I'm truly where I'm meant to be. If I could go to the park every day, I would and I would never get bored of it. I love the look on someone's face when it's their first time in the park and being excited about everything. Or when they're in line behind me and have a question, I love being able to shed some Disney knowledge on them.

I love the feeling Disney gives me and it's probably one of the very few places I could say that makes me genuinely happy and peaceful.

*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧ Time until next Disney trip: *✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧*✲゚*。✧
    ???

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Me too! Disneyland is the best place to play 'The Glad Game'!
    You got it!!!