What if I didnt use my ap i bought?

So long story short I bought my mom an ap back in 2011 and she never used it. I called Disney and was wondering if any of you have had this problem. The AP hotline was closed, but the CM on the phone said she didn't know what they can do and that she did not want to tell me anything on what they may do. My mom doesn't want an AP would they give me a ticket or refund? If this has ever happened to you your input would help.

Re: What if I didnt use my ap i bought?

I'm pretty sure all ticket sales are final. It doesn't matter if you use it. If they were to be extra super nice and consider giving you a refund because it were never activated, based on when you state you bought it, the statute of limitations on that sort of extra-nice gesture has likely long since passed anyway. If you'd bought it say, yesterday, you might get somewhere, but not over a year (or 3) later.

The CM said that since it was never used they will do something, but she didn't know what. They have the records of the AP. I was asking if this had happened to anyone else, and what they did for them?

I don't have any direct experience, but I am guessing that they may give you a full or partial credit towards the current cost of an annual pass.

Hey Tony,

Not sure if this helps but I purchased an annual pass for my son in July but didn't actually go to the park until November. When I redeemed the printed pass the CM made the pass valid in November instead of from the day of purchase. Although payments have been made, they end in July of this year but the pass will work until November.

Maybe they will refund you since the pass was never used.

• Minion

If the pass was never activated, they will treat it as an unused ticket. It will be worth what you paid. THAT SAID, they usually won't refund you and the ticket you purchase will need to be worth more than the value of the pass.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Well if they do give me a ticket that would work since we're going fri - sun for gumball. The 3 day park hopper would be a nice trade off.

Even if they are somehow gracious enough to extend you credit on your mom's unused pass 3 years later, keep in mind that the price of passes has increased since then.